Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2 | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Eddie-Murphy-Is-Not-Sure-About-His-Approval-Head-Nod.gif

Yeah, Yeah, you right champ; Ole 1st Corinthians Chapter 11 ass nikka.​
There's games like skate and there's the games that got replaced by skate like this. Nobody will be playing this a month after release is my opinion. Remember what im telling you bruh, tbc

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
There's games like skate and there's the games that got replaced by skate like this. Nobody will be playing this a month after release is my opinion. Remember what im telling you bruh, tbc

:yeshrug: You don't need much more than a month to fully imbibe a Tony Hawk Game, breh. It's not an RPG or features some massive multi branching story that requires multiple playthroughs.

I still think your missing the point of this game since you're constantly blathering about evolution and replacement and the whole nine.

My dude, it's real simple for folk like myself and I can only assume the rest of us in here that's eagerly awaiting this title. We just wanna skate these old stages with a new engine and relive the time we had when we first experienced them for the first.

While this game is open for a new generation of gamers to enjoy, as I said before, these two titles are being mashed into one package as a virtual love letter to the folk that enjoyed the series back in its hey day. That's all. It ain't that deep and I'm sure all of us that will cop day one will enjoy it to the fullest while you....do whatever it is you fukking do that makes you more of an adult than us due to overated nostalgia or whatever the fukk you on about, breh.

:wow: We good on all that.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nobody will be playing this a month after release is my opinion. Remember what im telling you bruh, tbc

You're entitled to your opinion but I know people that still play the og versions today. And they have kids. Like young kids. This game will be played for a while. And we will have even more skateboard hooligans out there.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
You're entitled to your opinion but I know people that still play the og versions today. And they have kids. Like young kids. This game will be played for a while. And we will have even more skateboard hooligans out there.
People play every game from the past, but the series disappeared because the majority moved on. Nobody wanted to go backwards, we wanted skate to evolve even more then it stopped..

Starting back up backwards isn't progress, so I don't see how it'll be sustainable. Nostalgia is not a longterm investment :ufdup:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People play every game from the past, but the series disappeared because the majority moved on. Nobody wanted to go backwards, we wanted skate to evolve even more then it stopped..

Starting back up backwards isn't progress, so I don't see how it'll be sustainable. Nostalgia is not a longterm investment :ufdup:

Your right the people moved on...the grew up. Got jobs and families.

Now their kids get to play remastered classics and grow up like their folks did.

It's not about starting back up or progressing. Life is a series of repeating patterns. Biologically, socially, in all facets of life.

It's their time now, but we get to relive and experience the joys of ours through them.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Your right the people moved on...the grew up. Got jobs and families.

Now their kids get to play remastered classics and grow up like their folks did.

It's not about starting back up or progressing. Life is a series of repeating patterns. Biologically, socially, in all facets of life.

It's their time now, but we get to relive and experience the joys of ours through them.
Your experience might be different, my oldest is 21, my youngest is 2 months. I've brought all my kids down memory lane and kids for the most part don't fukk with old skool games. My oldest daughter loves skate tho. Skate 3 all day on her ps3 :scust:when she's ready to come to her senses daddy got a series s for her:manny:

I fully expect your kids to partake in what's new like we did. That's why minecraft and fortnite are the biggest games in the world yet I don't fukk with either of them. What's cool to you will be lame to them just like what's cool with your parents was lame to you growing up. Then as an adult you might be able to appreciate things you couldn't as an adolescent.

My blanket statement doesn't apply to every game you'll throw at them but I think you'll see what I'm getting at :cheers:

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
Your experience might be different, my oldest is 21, my youngest is 2 months. I've brought all my kids down memory lane and kids for the most part don't fukk with old skool games. My oldest daughter loves skate tho. Skate 3 all day on her ps3 :scust:when she's ready to come to her senses daddy got a series s for her:manny:

I fully expect your kids to partake in what's new like we did. That's why minecraft and fortnite are the biggest games in the world yet I don't fukk with either of them. What's cool to you will be lame to them just like what's cool with your parents was lame to you growing up. Then as an adult you might be able to appreciate things you couldn't as an adolescent.

My blanket statement doesn't apply to every game you'll throw at them but I think you'll see what I'm getting at :cheers:
courts child is a sony stan :laff:

2020 is relentless

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I don't fully understand. I think we are saying the same thing.

Kids may not like nes Mario 1 and 3 or even 64 but they love odessy. They may not like the ps2 or 3 versions of doom or cod but they love the new ones.

Younger kids are definitely going to love this new this.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I don't fully understand. I think we are saying the same thing.

Kids may not like nes Mario 1 and 3 or even 64 but they love odessy. They may not like the ps2 or 3 versions of doom or cod but they love the new ones.

Younger kids are definitely going to love this new this.
I don't think the new game is different, gameplay identical, just visually better. The hype is only coming from old heads.... which is why I doubt it'll catch on.