Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2 | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I don't think the new game is different, gameplay identical, just visually better. The hype is only coming from old heads.... which is why I doubt it'll catch on.
Like I said. All my kids range in ages. Oldest is 15 and youngest is 5.. ALL of them fukkin with this shyt based on the demo alone. A fun arcade style skating game with a dope soundtrack is gonna appeal to all audiences fam.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
You're entitled to your opinion but I know people that still play the og versions today. And they have kids. Like young kids. This game will be played for a while. And we will have even more skateboard hooligans out there.

i am going to play the hell out of this. My nieces had fun with the demo as well. I can not wait and will play for years

People play every game from the past, but the series disappeared because the majority moved on. Nobody wanted to go backwards, we wanted skate to evolve even more then it stopped..

Starting back up backwards isn't progress, so I don't see how it'll be sustainable. Nostalgia is not a longterm investment :ufdup:

Just my opinion but i think the games stopped being popular cause the last few ones just were not good and were just using the TH name. But i think 1-4, as well as the THUG games, still hold up and I personally can not wait for this :manny:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
old-man-crying.gif

Is this how it feels when Worlds collide, brehs?

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Also, you hit Y/Triangle to select a characters Brehs/Brehettes. :francis:

Had to play the first two levels as gottdamn Tony Hawk since they were too busy bombarding the hud with every pop up and menu icon they could while neglecting to simply show you how to get to the character select screen.

Or maybe it was there all the time and I was too busy wiping Nostalgia tears and singing songs for the past two hours.l to see it anywhere else. :mjgrin: