Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2 | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Day 1 cop if

- Kareem Campbell/Rodney Mullen in it.
- VIlified, CycoVision, Jerry was a race car driver, Bring the noise, You, Cyclone gotta make the cut. They already got superman and police truck
- Revert into Manual combo gotta be fluid like the games that introduced it. The last janky Neversoft cash grabs fukked even THAT up.
- EVERY LEVEL FROM BOTH GAMES.

It can't be as bad as 5. 5 was a straight up cash grab that Neversoft should be sued for. Those with the ball can't fukk this up. As much as I grew to love Skate when it came out during the stagnation period of the THPS series....this the series that put me on to the whole genre and had me listening to Punk Music instead of all the shyt I used to see on VH1. They do well enough this...THUG 1 remaster?:wow:

Metal Face

Superstar
Daps

we need the spiderman skin :wow:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
wasn't sure if I could get back into that arcady skateboarding gameplay (after Skate, and with Skater XL and Session out there) :patrice:

but I am sure I can't get into an Epic exclusive :ufdup:

shout out to the birdman though. a bunch of skaters gonna get paid off this :salute:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
As someone who actually started skateboarding due to playing the THPS games, I’m happy they’re going through with a legit remake.

That being said, a lot of the trick animations are fukking scust from what I’ve seen, despite the obvious jump in visual fidelity. Varial kickflips dont even look like the actual trick and what the fukk is up with that weird ass reverse revert on the last spin of the 900?:hhh:. Non-skaters might not notice those kinds of things but from what I’ve seen out of the gameplay, they definitely dropped the ball there. These new dev probably don’t have as many actual skaters or that same appreciation for the culture that Neversoft did.