Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2 | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Nice. Would have preferred THPS3 as well tho.

Meanwhile, Skate 4
tenor.gif

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
man. Remember entering the anti gravity cheat on my friends copy and just having a blast.

I only ever owned the demo copy but my friend had 1 and 2 I believe so I'd always have to go over his house to play.

Wasn't Spiderman in one of them as a hidden character?
yep was the silver and black suit

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Watching the stream about this, and they said they're including the revert and a few tricks from 3/4 since they're important features.

And it sounds like they paid for most of the original soundtracks, too. :wow:

Real question, though: why is Activision still considered a truly major publisher? For most of this generation, their output has been Destiny, COD, and remasters.
Do you know how big the call of duty franchise is by itself

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Day fukking 0. Had just downloaded the emulator version of THPS2 and was going through the first 3 levels last week.. and now this announcement :mjcry:

Was reminiscing about these games, SSX, Dave Mirras BMX, Kelly Slater Surfing, NBA Street / NFL Street, Street Hoops...

Goat gaming era
EA is playing with electricity. I'm shocked they haven't made a remaster for at least the SSX tricky games and NBA Street. Probably music licensing.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I always fukked with that Superman joint lol

This looks like a really well done remaster

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
EA is playing with electricity. I'm shocked they haven't made a remaster for at least the SSX tricky games and NBA Street. Probably music licensing.

I think someone found the problem with NBA Street, aside from music, would be player licensing, if they did a straight up remake/remaster with the original rosters. Unless I'm mistaken, non-active players aren't covered by the (relatively) cheap deal made with the NBPA to use active players. They'd have to either get old players to form a collective they make a deal with (without the leverage the NBA would lend them in getting the NBPA on board), or cut individual deals. Individual licensing is part of why the Fight Night games got bushed, so unless you want them to bring back Street with current rosters, it ain't happening.