Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2 | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Online Multiplayer :blessed:

Hopefully this doesn't suck :ufdup:
I remember when thps 3 came out and boasted online, I remember expecting it to be as refined as online gaming is now...which is still highly unrefined and imperfect

Online tag though :ohhh:

Between playing tag in thps and playing doubles on Topspin for OG Xbox, I don’t know how more furniture was not destroyed in our hs gaming hay day :lolbron:

Daps
Reppin
Dallas
The ps3 remake was trash. I'm glad they are using the Neversoft code for the controls this time. I actually replayed THPS 1-3 in December after finding a free crt tv. Remakes look great.

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
I think someone found the problem with NBA Street, aside from music, would be player licensing, if they did a straight up remake/remaster with the original rosters. Unless I'm mistaken, non-active players aren't covered by the (relatively) cheap deal made with the NBPA to use active players. They'd have to either get old players to form a collective they make a deal with (without the leverage the NBA would lend them in getting the NBPA on board), or cut individual deals. Individual licensing is part of why the Fight Night games got bushed, so unless you want them to bring back Street with current rosters, it ain't happening.

Remake it with current roster, major legends and created street. Use the formula from Nba street volume 2 and that's instant nostalgia dollars

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Day fukking 0. Had just downloaded the emulator version of THPS2 and was going through the first 3 levels last week.. and now this announcement :mjcry:

Was reminiscing about these games, SSX, Dave Mirras BMX, Kelly Slater Surfing, NBA Street / NFL Street, Street Hoops...

Goat gaming era
Me & my cousin were lethal on those street games back in the day.:banderas:

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
A Birdhouse Fingerboard.....My childhood :to:

THPS12_MF.jpg