"Tony hawk was skating against plumbers and firemen"- 9 year old lands THREE 900's back to back

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Ok now you getting real out of pocket while you :flabbynsick: ass poser. You know fukk all about skateboard culture or the actual craft. You do not know more skate history than me. You're simply mad because I said the new generation is more advanced, which Rodney Mullen himself and anybody else with a brain in skateboarding would tell you.

Let's see you cite my tricks since you know skateboarding so much. These are staples anybody with beginner knowledge should easily recognize. Let me see you identify this beginner shyt I'm posting Art Barr

You can't even cite the tricks I'm doing and want to tell an active 20+ year skater they're not a part of the culture. You a whole ass poser talking crazy for internet clout

Dawg.
I ain't ranting yo weak ass vid.
Not even watching it.
After you disrespect Rodney mullen.
fukk you.

You not nobody in the skate world.
You not a draw nowhere.
Also I could go spend my adult time Learning any trick you posted. Yet I already made myself a headliner draw in mt actual culture. In a timeline that also exposes you as a no talent casual as well. So posting youtube videos.
on products I made profitable. Serves me no purpose whatsoever.

You lucky I even excelled professionally.
To have videos for you to post.

Stfu till you make a product profitable.
the whole world uses.
Like moi.

You skate videos not an professional barometer of skill. You actually using my achievements and proof of profitability by posting on the net you goofie.
You ain't did shyt in timeline professionally.
or as a draw in yo personal interest to talk shyt to me. Plus you so goofie. You came on the very products and posted videos.
nobody gives one fukk about.

You can thank me for giving you something to do with your failures.. you failure.

@DaSk8D00D

Art Barr

Last edited:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Basketball is the only sport where Larry Holmes click don’t acknowledge humans are getting faster and stronger and more skilled.
LeStiff hips is not more athletic and not nearly as skilled. Plus that was quasi Hubie Brown post so I'm not about to argue with the LeGBT over it :skip:
Stiff hips :mjlol: :dead:

Lebron was a better athlete than Jordan at 18.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Not even the equipment moreso the internet era and skateboarding spreading internationally in general. Now there’s infinite skateboard content on the web from around the world and everyone is feeding off each other and progressing the sport. Not to mention the prevalence of skateparks in cities all over the world. The overall skill level and ceiling of what’s possible on a skateboard today is 100x what it was even compared to early 2000s skateboarding and continues to get pushed further by the day

Also Japan won the first Skateboarding Olympics (shoutout to the young goat Yuto) and it’s clear that they take that shyt very seriously because there’s a TON of talent coming out of Japan right now, particularly in the competitive space. You watch any major contest or Olympic qualifier male or female park or street and there’s actually a lot of parity between the US, Japan, and Brazil. It’s not like basketball or other sports they legit give us a run for our money. They already training an army of 3rd graders doing 900s and skating 20 stair handrails as you can see. They coming for the crown and Yuto is currently the most dominate contest skater in the game right now with an army of Gen Z kids coming up next :hubie:
I grew up skating with Dre Powell in clt. That Atlanta wave has been monumental for street skating, but there's not denying foam pits increased big trick skating.

The wheels and struts are better. Risers etc.

But more importantly the the actual verts and street skating courses are just pristine.

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
These X-Game jits now practice on those foam pits and shyt, then translate that to the real time. Fearless

There was a time when those foam pits didn't exist, and learning/exploring new things came at a much higher risk.

Camp Woodward, TF's and foam pits/vinyl landings gave a lot of people a way to get the ideas they had from either playing video games or thought might be possible out.

It's kind of wild that when these kids are raised without the concept of things being impossible that they're able to do things that took the people before them decades to accomplish.