"Tony hawk was skating against plumbers and firemen"- 9 year old lands THREE 900's back to back

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Does being that small help?
While I think it would help with the revolutions, he weighs a lot less which means it would take him longer to build up the right momentum. I don't know :yeshrug:
Humans evolve and get better. I remember destroying grown men on 2K when I was a teenager, now I'm the oldhead getting destroyed by some 12 year old brat.:yeshrug:
Humans don't evolve in 25 years, breh. All it takes is someone coming up with an idea, pulling it off successfully, and other people are going to try it. The natural next step is seeing what they can do next. Progress, not evolution.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Tony hawk was a child in comp just like this kid.

Now where is this nine year old Christian hosoi level competition for just starters.

Plus on flat.
Where is this young Rodney Mullins at?

Art Barr

Nabs

Superstar
Daps
Lil bro trying to catch his balance while remaining cool

dance-party.gif

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
I know we joking here, but look at the natural progression of skating here. Now ask yourself have you seen another player come along with Jordan's blend of athleticism and skill in the 20 years since he hung them up? That's how ahead of the game he was :hubie:

You saw it happen in motocross also with backflips.

Once someone establishes that it's possible to do something, then you see how it goes from this show stopping event and progresses to just another thing. These kids are growing up not knowing that some of the things they're doing were unfathomable at one point in time.

It's like how FT line dunks are considered HS level dunks now.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
You saw it happen in motocross also with backflips.

Once someone establishes that it's possible to do something, then you see how it goes from this show stopping event and progresses to just another thing. These kids are growing up not knowing that some of the things they're doing were unfathomable at one point in time

It's like how FT line dunks are considered HS level dunks now.

These X-Game jits now practice on those foam pits and shyt, then translate that to the real time. Fearless

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Does being that small help?

Absolutely.

Way less “moving parts” on a such a small ass kid who has probably been skating since day one with the most up to date tech — and has all of pro skating history on his side.

Tony and his contemporaries never had it this good until the end when the money started rolling in and even then, it was only a handful — handpicked — who saw the windfalls.

Salute this kid tho. He’s been staking since he’s been 4, had parents who pressed him to make his dreams real and he always wanted to skate with the best in the US. These corporations must be salivating because they will get 20 years of service (at least) out of him if he doesn’t turn into Aaron Carter.

distinguishedNOW

THIS MY GOTDAMN HOUSE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wake.
A smaller object takes less time to complete a full rotation brehs

I didn't wanna be stupid but I thought it. Lil breh is like 50lbs and 3 feet tall.

Regardless it is crazy to do 3 straight like it's nothing when I remember Tony barely landing his single 900 after like 15 tries or something.