Tone Trump signs to CTE (Jeezy signs another weed carrier)

El Dinero

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Blood Raw had an album :yes:

Bloodraw.jpg

Jeezy only signed Trump cause Meek signed to Ross.

shudda signed quilly then

Daps
hahahhah- i knew this was goin happen- how did me paying respect to tone trump for having faith in Islam turn into muslims eating doritios is haram

aiight im done- just let me believe what i believe and u can keep believing what u believe

i dont have any problems with anyone's religion- im sure if a rapper who is christian talks that gangsta shyt- no one is like man hes a hypocrite- he acts like he believes in Jesus but in reality he sold crack

im actually not that familiar with tone trumps music- never heard a mixtape- just heard his songs on youtube and the joints he did with freeway and ransom

i really dont wanna argue this- this is a hip hop message board- personally for me- if a rapper or professional athlete is muslim- i root for them cause i consider them my muslim brothers

fukk bin laden, saddam and all those fake muslim leaders who kill people for no reason- those dudes are the real hypocrites

props. Im not muslim but Im objective.

There are a gang of serial killers that are christian, catholic, whatever.

There are Christian Soldiers in Iraq responsible for the lives of innocent people as well as "terrorist". Ask the citizens of Iraq how they feel about Christians.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: the hell is jeez thinking?

First he's not from Philly much less West Philly. Secondly he's trash and I hate Knox for ever cosigning this weirdo. Third what does he bring to the table beside being a tall for nothing joking his way out of beef type.

I gotta say his grind is up there bar none.... if you are an aspiring rapper kill yourself for letting this man get signed before you.

• Dap
Reactions: Tom