Tone Trump signs to CTE (Jeezy signs another weed carrier)

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
yeaaa mannn im muslim- i rep that shyt hard- only thing in life i really seriously believe in

alot of my boys are from brooklyn- mostly east new york though

actually selling pork n alcohol is worse than eating pork n drinkin alcohol-cause you r poisioning other people with haram stuff- thats why i would never own a deli or anything like that- i wouldnt want to sell haram things

:why:

You negros are fukking amazing.

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
yeaaa mannn im muslim- i rep that shyt hard- only thing in life i really seriously believe in

alot of my boys are from brooklyn- mostly east new york though

actually selling pork n alcohol is worse than eating pork n drinkin alcohol-cause you r poisioning other people with haram stuff- thats why i would never own a deli or anything like that- i wouldnt want to sell haram things

Breh, you they got these magical things called Halal markets... right?

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
first chill out u fukkin fakkit- go listen to drake u fukking gay ass homo

a real muslim would kill that nikka? now whose retarded- have you ever read the Quran? how the fukk you know what a real muslim would do? we dont go around killing our brothers because they sin- now who's brainwashed by the media?

he reps Islam but yea he has made mistakes in life by doing dirt n hustlin- freeway/beanie/oschino/sparks are all real sunni muslims too- yea have they and do they still make mistakes- yes aint nobody perfect- Who am i to judge? Only GOD can judge us

everyone makes mistakes- most of these muslim rappers grew up real poor and had to hustle to survive-some had no choice if they wanted to help out there families

so fukk you tom- u gay ass fakkit

btw- i hate when muslims hate on freeway n beanie for the same reason u said in ur retarded post- like these people who hate they dont sin- some people will lie, cheat, gossip and treat their muslim brothers like shyt but they wanna pointt their finger at the bad guy(freeway/beanie)- i find this shyt ridiculous

im done- im not going argue religion n race in a hip hop messageboard just because i gave respect to tone trump for reppin Islam

all those mention still rap about bussin they guns, running thru hoes and selling crack to this very day, and Tone Trump is the biggest idiot of them all. nikkas might as well not be muslims at all. U disrespecting the faith breh. just admit they're hypocrites just like u and keep it moving.

If Bin Laden was alive he'd murk all these nikkas

Where the fuk is Lini at to drop some knowledge on these clowns :mjpls:

Daps
he said Tone Trump had 8.9 billion dollars worth of jewerly on. :heh:

"He say he the richest rapper and he dont have a car" :ooh:

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
I know duke personally he over 30 still rappin. he would rap about a crib in jersey overseein harlem but he lived in a one room condo with dirt dishes in the sink near the hood. he got a grind and a work ethic but he know diff than ross. one day someone will come out and expose him but no one will care and hell keep winning.

edit: no lie I seen him eat cool ranch dorritos and someone was like can muslims eat that and he like i dont care these things good as shyt. i swear on anything true story.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
I know duke personally he over 30 still rappin. he would rap about a crib in jersey overseein harlem but he lived in a one room condo with dirt dishes in the sink near the hood. he got a grind and a work ethic but he know diff than ross. one day someone will come out and expose him but no one will care and hell keep winning.

edit: no lie I seen him eat cool ranch dorritos and someone was like can muslims eat that and he like i dont care these things good as shyt. i swear on anything true story.

muslims cant eat doritos? :damn:

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
but.....but cool ranch is my favorite flavor :ohhh:

angry_muslims.jpg

KILLAKUTT7

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK
all those mention still rap about bussin they guns, running thru hoes and selling crack to this very day, and Tone Trump is the biggest idiot of them all. nikkas might as well not be muslims at all. U disrespecting the faith breh. just admit they're hypocrites just like u and keep it moving.

If Bin Laden was alive he'd murk all these nikkas

Where the fuk is Lini at to drop some knowledge on these clowns :mjpls:

hahahhah- i knew this was goin happen- how did me paying respect to tone trump for having faith in Islam turn into muslims eating doritios is haram

aiight im done- just let me believe what i believe and u can keep believing what u believe

i dont have any problems with anyone's religion- im sure if a rapper who is christian talks that gangsta shyt- no one is like man hes a hypocrite- he acts like he believes in Jesus but in reality he sold crack

im actually not that familiar with tone trumps music- never heard a mixtape- just heard his songs on youtube and the joints he did with freeway and ransom

i really dont wanna argue this- this is a hip hop message board- personally for me- if a rapper or professional athlete is muslim- i root for them cause i consider them my muslim brothers

fukk bin laden, saddam and all those fake muslim leaders who kill people for no reason- those dudes are the real hypocrites