Tone Trump signs to CTE (Jeezy signs another weed carrier)

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
peace to the akhi- reppin the sunni muslim shyt- gotta give him respect

Quick question, Negro.

I assume you're a "muslim" , right? Or you "Respect" it, as you claim.

Im from Crown Heights, Brooklyn, NY.

I assume you're familiar with this area, because all of them look alike in our city. No matter where you're from, its all the same hood. You'll agree, correct?

Now, In the Muslim culture, its a heavy sin to deal with pork right? (Stolen from the bible, btw), and the Arabs (Who sold your people and tone trump into SLAVERY, btw, and still practice it to this day in the middle east, BTW) Right, Negro?

So Riddle me this.

Why do your "BROTHERS" deem it ok to sell Ham & Cheese sandwiches to the negros in these ghettos?

wutang512

Banned
Daps
Reppin

Blood Raw had an album :yes:

Bloodraw.jpg

Jeezy only signed Trump cause Meek signed to Ross.

The problem here is Meek is better than Trump so when did he think this was ever a good idea?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why not sign Beanie sigel...jeezy signing nikkas as tax writeoffs for real":laff:...please stop signing nikkas bruh

Has there ever been a label with more radom :wtf: signings then cte for a rapper hot as jeezy?I could point this nikka in the direction of 3 nikkas probaly hotter or at least hot as Gibbs Blood Raw and Tone Trump from the littlte I heard from em...nikkas that'll prob work for free if u payin these nikkas on cte anything...hopefuly not,gibbs aight

slick pulla is nicer than anyone jeezy has signed. nicer than freddie. nicer than tone trump.

Ndiema

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Nairobbery +254
:laff:i fux with jeezy but he's like nas when it comes to running a label.and i always thought gibbs signed wit jeezy to counteract pill signing wit ross.myt be reaching tho.:mjpls:

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
slick pulla has quotables...i just don't fukk with freddie gibbs. he strikes me as a fake.

Only thing you can really put on Gibbs is that his pops was a Police Officer for a period of time but got fired, but I believe he's cleared that up in a few interviews and not flip-flopped on it like William Roberts. Then aside from that there is the typical salty motherfukkers from his hood that want to start hating because he didn't put them on :ld: which is pretty common.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
damnnn i guess im the only person who likes tone trump- he got some dope songs- i think he did his dirt in philly so thats why he reps it- but it will be dope to hear songs with him gangsta gibbs n jeezy

peace to the akhi- reppin the sunni muslim shyt- gotta give him respect

dude raps about murder, drug dealing and loads of other shyt that's forbidden in the Quran and u go ahead and say "Peace to the Akhi repping the sunni muslim shyt"

U fukkin retarded dipshyt. A real muslim (One whose not a hypocrite) would kill that nikka on sight for disrespecting the religion like that

:russ:

but sadly I expect this tho, gotta be slightly retarded to be religious in the first place :ehh:

wutang512

Banned
Daps
Reppin
slick pulla has quotables...i just don't fukk with freddie gibbs. he strikes me as a fake.

I gotta hear your explanation of him coming off as fake.
Especially when we have a rapper thats all over the radio and tv that's an ex correctional officer thats as fake as you can get.

KILLAKUTT7

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK
Quick question, Negro.

I assume you're a "muslim" , right? Or you "Respect" it, as you claim.

Im from Crown Heights, Brooklyn, NY.

I assume you're familiar with this area, because all of them look alike in our city. No matter where you're from, its all the same hood. You'll agree, correct?

Now, In the Muslim culture, its a heavy sin to deal with pork right? (Stolen from the bible, btw), and the Arabs (Who sold your people and tone trump into SLAVERY, btw, and still practice it to this day in the middle east, BTW) Right, Negro?

So Riddle me this.

Why do your "BROTHERS" deem it ok to sell Ham & Cheese sandwiches to the negros in these ghettos?

yeaaa mannn im muslim- i rep that shyt hard- only thing in life i really seriously believe in

alot of my boys are from brooklyn- mostly east new york though

actually selling pork n alcohol is worse than eating pork n drinkin alcohol-cause you r poisioning other people with haram stuff- thats why i would never own a deli or anything like that- i wouldnt want to sell haram things

KILLAKUTT7

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK
dude raps about murder, drug dealing and loads of other shyt that's forbidden in the Quran and u go ahead and say "Peace to the Akhi repping the sunni muslim shyt"

U fukkin retarded dipshyt. A real muslim (One whose not a hypocrite) would kill that nikka on sight for disrespecting the religion like that

:russ:

but sadly I expect this tho, gotta be slightly retarded to be religious in the first place :ehh:

first chill out u fukkin fakkit- go listen to drake u fukking gay ass homo

a real muslim would kill that nikka? now whose retarded- have you ever read the Quran? how the fukk you know what a real muslim would do? we dont go around killing our brothers because they sin- now who's brainwashed by the media?

he reps Islam but yea he has made mistakes in life by doing dirt n hustlin- freeway/beanie/oschino/sparks are all real sunni muslims too- yea have they and do they still make mistakes- yes aint nobody perfect- Who am i to judge? Only GOD can judge us

everyone makes mistakes- most of these muslim rappers grew up real poor and had to hustle to survive-some had no choice if they wanted to help out there families

so fukk you tom- u gay ass fakkit

btw- i hate when muslims hate on freeway n beanie for the same reason u said in ur retarded post- like these people who hate they dont sin- some people will lie, cheat, gossip and treat their muslim brothers like shyt but they wanna pointt their finger at the bad guy(freeway/beanie)- i find this shyt ridiculous

im done- im not going argue religion n race in a hip hop messageboard just because i gave respect to tone trump for reppin Islam