Tone Trump signs to CTE (Jeezy signs another weed carrier)

emoney

custom user title
Daps
Oh the nikka Math Hoffa smacked

nah

Math Hoffa punched Dose, I think that's who your talking about.

Tone didn't get hit by him..but he was talking some slick sh!t about it on video. Said something along the lines of "Math wouldn't hit a real Philly G, etc. etc."

torcher

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PHILLY #Byrdgang
nah

Tone didn't get hit by him..but he was talking some slick sh!t about it on video. Said something along the lines of "Math wouldn't hit a real Philly G, etc. etc."

I don't know if he got smacked or not but him and Math did have sum type of physical altercation

havoc00

Pro
Daps
what ever happened to this dude

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGyjuan_QZQ]CTE WHITE - D-BOY [OFFICIAL VIDEO] - YouTube[/ame]

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
nah

NO. Math smacked Tone Trump too.

They got into a beef cause Tone Trump didn't like Math's line in the T-Rex battle about him ("You on some Tone Trump shyt, foolery with the jewelry"), and Trump made a blog saying "nikkas get shot talking crazy" and blah blah.

Tone Trump came to NY to do a show and them NYB nikkas pressed him and then he got smacked by Math. He talks about it on his interview on The Round Table with Lenny S and Maya B.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
It's hard to sign these gangsta rappers with a minimal movement, it also makes it harder for them to build a movement. Freddie Gibbs should've kept the CTE deal on the low and just kept on grinding with financial support and contacts and then made it official.

Problem with todays gangsta rappers is that they're too damn negative and incapable of making bangers.

IDK about this dude, besides him being wack, he probably can't make more noise than the cats jeezy has/had like Roccett, Boo, blood raw or 211.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
I don't know if he got smacked or not but him and Math did have sum type of physical altercation

NO. Math smacked Tone Trump too.

They got into a beef cause Tone Trump didn't like Math's line in the T-Rex battle about him ("You on some Tone Trump shyt, foolery with the jewelry"), and Trump made a blog saying "nikkas get shot talking crazy" and blah blah.

Tone Trump came to NY to do a show and them NYB nikkas pressed him and then he got smacked by Math. He talks about it on his interview on The Round Table with Lenny S and Maya B.

damn Math is like 2-0 in physical altercations

stays bullying these lil n!ggas

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
damn Math is like 2-0 in physical altercations

stays bullying these lil n!ggas

LOL word

And I'll always be cool with Jeezy since he signed a nikka from my hood (Wink Loc), so even though I'm not a fan of his music, he gets props for looking out for new/hungry rappers