Tomorrow, The Scandal Breaks: WWE Will Sever All Ties with Hulk Hogan

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Could somebody tell what the hell is going on? I'm not here trying to go through 29 pages of this.

And how the hell did Wade Keller RT this page?

WWE firing him off the Whoo Kid interview?

:jawalrus:
TSC, we made it
I just posted part of what he supposedly said, if that shyt is true, dude is fried

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
NOW THE WHOLE WURL KNOWS WHAT I BEEN SAYIN ABOUT THAT FLABBY ORANGE RACIST SONOVAbytch ALL ALONG

fukk HIM AN fukk HIS RETARD SON, PIG WIFE AND SLUT DAUGHTER

BIG POPPA PUMP DONT CARE IF YER BLACK, WHITE, YELLOW OR EVEN MEXCAN AS LONG AS YOU GOT A FAT ASS AND AN A p*ssy THAT CAN TAKE 15 INCHES OF FREAKZILLA ALL NIGHT LONG

HOLLA IF YA HEAR ME
I laughed out loudly

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
"They also reports that the transcripts have been filed in a Florida court, under seal, in a bid to prevent them from being publicly released. However, Radar and The Enquirer's extensive investigation reportedly uncovered five independent sources who provided the contents of the tape."

I'm calling :duck: unless they can produce the audio.

Just seems like Enquirer piggybacking on the real reason Hogan is being Benoited, which is either the Gawker lawsuit or the DJ Whoo Kid audio.

Nope. @Walt dropped the scoop ahead of the curve, said WWE was severing ties with Hogan as they were made aware of the news of the racist tape being set to be released by the National Enquirer. A couple hours later and Hulk's gone from the WWE website, now the news drops. It's real, brehs.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
:francis:

what can I say. this is awful. hate it had to be the hulkster.

oh well. still a fan, always will be a fan. even if he is a terrible human being:manny:

lmao he's a pathological liar AND a racist.

on top of being a hot dogger and a grandstander.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Damn I knew it would be more than just that interview...white people always salty about a black guy banging their daughter smh

Not removing my hulk avatar hes just gonna disappear for a few years make his I'm sorry rounds and guys like Rodman and Rock will forgive him publicly

It's par for the course for a 60 yr old white guy Damn shame

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
"I mean, I don’t have double standards. I mean, I am a racist, to a point, f*cking n***ers. But then when it comes to nice people and sh*t, and whatever."

MRAcs3O.png