Tomorrow, The Scandal Breaks: WWE Will Sever All Ties with Hulk Hogan

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not sure if posted but saw that the article is out on the National Inquirer

Here's a snippet I found on GAF

has learned that sordid pillow talk caught on an unauthorized sex tape includes a revolting conversation in which the pro wrestling icon unleashed a filthy bigoted attack, littered with the N-word and other disgusting racial insults.

The star of the WWE – whose real name is Terry Bollea – directed his vulgar and prejudiced hatred at his daughter Brooke, who he accused of sleeping with a black man.

Using language so hate-filled and vile it would shock even his most ardent fans, Hulk brazenly blustered to Heather Clem – the wife of his former pal Bubba “The Love Sponge,” with whom he was covertly filmed having sex with in 2012 – that he was an unabashed “racist."

"I guess we’re all a little racist," he crowed on the tape, multiple sources have confirmed exclusively to The ENQUIRER.

He also attempts to use bizarre, twisted logic in an attempt to justify his bigotry at the man.

"I don’t know if Brooke was f*cking the black guy’s son," Hulk raved, the sources add.

"I mean, I don’t have double standards. I mean, I am a racist, to a point, f*cking n*ggers. But then when it comes to nice people and sh*t, and whatever."

Then, in a tirade to rival the racism embarrassments suffered by Mel Gibson and "Dog The Bounty Hunter," Hulk unloaded even more hatred!

According to sources, he said: "I mean, I’d rather if she was going to f*ck some n*gger, I’d rather have her marry an 8-foot-tall n*gger worth a hundred million dollars! Like a basketball player!

"I guess we’re all a little racist. fukking n*gger."

Radar and The ENQUIRER has learned explosive transcripts of the loathsome conversation have been filed in a Florida court, under seal, in a bid to prevent them from being publicly released.

But an extensive news probe uncovered five independent sources who provided the dramatic contents of the tape to this publication.

Hulk did not return a request for comment.

lets see Charlamagne try to say this isn't racist

Sk3ptical

Free Shiesty
Daps
Reppin
#GMB #TeamForeign #7CertsGang

has learned that sordid pillow talk caught on an unauthorized sex tape includes a revolting conversation in which the pro wrestling icon unleashed a filthy bigoted attack, littered with the N-word and other disgusting racial insults.

The star of the WWE – whose real name is Terry Bollea – directed his vulgar and prejudiced hatred at his daughter Brooke, who he accused of sleeping with a black man.

Using language so hate-filled and vile it would shock even his most ardent fans, Hulk brazenly blustered to Heather Clem – the wife of his former pal Bubba “The Love Sponge,” with whom he was covertly filmed having sex with in 2012 – that he was an unabashed “racist."

"I guess we’re all a little racist," he crowed on the tape, multiple sources have confirmed exclusively to The ENQUIRER.

He also attempts to use bizarre, twisted logic in an attempt to justify his bigotry at the man.

"I don’t know if Brooke was f*cking the black guy’s son," Hulk raved, the sources add.

"I mean, I don’t have double standards. I mean, I am a racist, to a point, f*cking n*ggers. But then when it comes to nice people and sh*t, and whatever."

Then, in a tirade to rival the racism embarrassments suffered by Mel Gibson and "Dog The Bounty Hunter," Hulk unloaded even more hatred!

According to sources, he said: "I mean, I’d rather if she was going to f*ck some n*gger, I’d rather have her marry an 8-foot-tall n*gger worth a hundred million dollars! Like a basketball player!

Radar and The ENQUIRER has learned explosive transcripts of the loathsome conversation have been filed in a Florida court, under seal, in a bid to prevent them from being publicly released.

But an extensive news probe uncovered five independent sources who provided the dramatic contents of the tape to this publication.

:mjpls:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
"I guess we're all a little racist," Hogan said on the tape.

"She is making some real bad decisions now," Hulk said, sources tell Radar Online and The Enquirer. "My daughter Brooke jumped sides on me. I spent $2-3 million on her music career, I've done everything like a jackass for her."

Hogan continued, "The one option Brooke had, Brooke's career besides me, is [to] sell beach records."

Hogan also talked about how a "black billionaire guy" had offered to fund Brooke's music career.

"I don't know if Brooke was f*cking the black guy's son," Hulk said, the sources add.

"I mean, I don't have double standards. I mean, I am a racist, to a point, f*cking n***ers. But then when it comes to nice people and sh*t, and whatever."

According to their sources, Hogan also said: "I mean, I'd rather if she was going to f*ck some n***er, I'd rather have her marry an 8-foot-tall n***er worth a hundred million dollars! Like a basketball player! I guess we're all a little racist. f--king n***er."

:mutomboscust: :mutomboscust2: :scusttgs: :scust:

Daps
Could somebody tell what the hell is going on? I'm not here trying to go through 29 pages of this.

And how the hell did Wade Keller RT this page?

WWE firing him off the Whoo Kid interview?

:jawalrus:
TSC, we made it

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
It wouldn't surprise me if they decide to cut Curtis Axel too.

:vincek: "We're severing ALL TIES with Hulk Hogan, so, we must let you go too".

"But I'm not..."

:vincek: "Goddammit, Axel, shave that mustache, leave your bandannas on the incinerator with the rest of the Hogan merchandise and get out!!!"

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
  • Dap
Reactions: JML

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"They also reports that the transcripts have been filed in a Florida court, under seal, in a bid to prevent them from being publicly released. However, Radar and The Enquirer's extensive investigation reportedly uncovered five independent sources who provided the contents of the tape."

I'm calling :duck: unless they can produce the audio.

Just seems like Enquirer piggybacking on the real reason Hogan is being Benoited, which is either the Gawker lawsuit or the DJ Whoo Kid audio.

Daps
Reppin
Maryland by way of DC
:mjcry: so Hogan be doing this dance playing pool too?
67b8ed9f_7yZGdy.gif
:mjpls: