Tomorrow, The Scandal Breaks: WWE Will Sever All Ties with Hulk Hogan

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nope. @Walt dropped the scoop ahead of the curve, said WWE was severing ties with Hogan as they were made aware of the news of the racist tape being set to be released by the National Enquirer. A couple hours later and Hulk's gone from the WWE website, now the news drops. It's real, brehs.

Yeah I heard... I just think maybe it was just the Whoo Kid tape and this is bullshyt by a bullshyt publication ... :mjcry:im just in denial breh.... i feel like the moment when I wouldn't believe anyone that Benoit actually killed his fam all over again :sadcam:

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no evidence of this whatsoever outside of Russo-written skits on TV

more hoegan damage control
Bret Hart alluded to it in his book, I believe others have said similar in shoots too. In regard to the last bit f you're talking about me that doesn't make sense, I'm condemning Hogan, but he's absolutely not the only 1, Dynamite Kid, Ole Anderson racist. Some have also said Ric Flair, Dusty Rhodes, Triple H, Vince, Jerry Lawler and others are too. When you listen to the stories from black wrestlers you normally hear a common theme of racism. Andre The Giant also, for example listen to Bad News Brown's shoot interview, it's a good and insightful listen...

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Looks like Vergil is already on Hogan's defense

RSi7otd.png