Tomorrow, The Scandal Breaks: WWE Will Sever All Ties with Hulk Hogan

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
So I wake up and check some of the news sites when I see TheColi as the source link have me like:dwillhuh:

Walt might just give TSC that Main Event push:salute:

:feedme:

Don't want it, and I don't want the influx of c*nts that's going to come from this either. #DefendTSC

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
I wonder who else is going to do some crazy shyt this month.

government doing some shyt while we distracted so much i bet.

iaknet8m

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not too big into wrestling anymore but I know it sucks finding out someone you grew up watching turn out to be a POS.

Also, I'm sure WWE distancing themselves from Hogan is only temporary. This way they get to hype up another big return in few years after everybody forgets about this.

Quarterback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCOaI06zAvg
Daps
Reppin
Where many murders occur
WHAT THE fukk :mindblown:

This week has been filled with too much fukkery :mindblown: I never imagined that it would hit TSC as well.

No Hogan :to:

Not like this :mjcry:

This is like Ric Flair all over again :sadcam: I'm gonna have to make Hogan dead to me as well? :sadbron:
Another idiot. Be ignorant of Tampa culture and all of Hogan's past racist actions, brehs. Be a retarded c00n, brehs.
I'm not too big into wrestling anymore but I know it sucks finding out someone you grew up watching turn out to be a POS.
If anyone who watched him growing up didn't already know he was racist by now, then they are retards.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
HAHAHAHAHA...I love the energy of defense for it all. Damn..the Net is always full of the BEST of comedy..it doesn't even make any fukking sense.
I'm not defending Hogan. I'm just saying a lot of people are shyt posting.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Oh...right on cue :russ:

What's next, Don Lemon about to comment on this and ask for the context of Hogans remarks?

Doesn't surprise me neither. It's a business ran by old white men from the south.

I still think they'll still do the same shyt they always do, they'll cut ties with Hogan and give a black wrestler a secondary title but they're not ever going to give people of color a chance in the WWE

Hell, they even had one of their golden boys, Roman Reigns, a samoan dude, wear blue contacts so he'd look more white

The WWE are ran by a disgusting bunch of people

Yet dudes were so happy Shelton was getting buried and used his mic ability against him while defending a WHOLE GRIP of sorry b*stards in the aftermath..from Sheamus to Bo Dallas and all kind of mediocre pieces of trash. LOL.

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
I don't even know what to think :damn:

I'm taking Voodoo Chile and turning in my Hulkamania ID. :snoop:

Hulk is a big reason why we're here, but we don't need him moving forward :pacspit:

Who gonna rescue the atomic legdrop, tho? :ohhh:

Y'all guests stay tuned for whatever Swiggy-related media endeavor I move forward with :mjpls:

I'll be more creative later... this is just tired reaction. My childhood :mjcry:

DabbinSauce

Banned
Daps

When was this? :patrice:

Baseball-Player-Tries-To-Hold-In-The-Laughter-During-Zoom.gif