Tomorrow, The Scandal Breaks: WWE Will Sever All Ties with Hulk Hogan

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
They saying the Rock story is probably ducktalkes and the only place that has claimed that WWE heard the audio was ....Mediafakeout who is working with Gawker

Update On The Hulk Hogan Rumors, WWE Reportedly Heard Audio Last Night, Satire Story Going Around - WrestlingInc.com

There is a story on the Hulk Hogan situation going around from a "Read Talk Share" website and it should be noted that the website is satire. Any Hogan story on there is just that - satire. The story has already been shared thousands of times and by the looks of social media, people are believing it.

However, there is another website that claims they heard a snippet from the alleged Hogan audio that is going around. Mediafakeout.com, which has been the source of some crazy rumors over the years but has also reported credible stories, says they heard part of the audio and called it "disgusting, there can be no doubt that Hulk Hogan is a racist." They allege that the tape was discovered during Hogan's lawsuit with Gawker, which backs up other rumors we've heard. They add that it was sold to the National Enquirer and comes from a legal disposition. MTO also noted that WWE had the chance to hear the audio on Thursday night and were appalled, which is why they began distancing themselves.

As noted, WWE removed all Hogan mentions from their website, removed his merchandise from WWE Shop and he's been pulled as a judge on Tough Enough. They even dropped the "Axelmania" gimmick for Curtis Axel that was a Hogan parody.

Sources are still saying that the audio in question will be released this morning so we will keep you updated.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Why did the breakfast club confirm its not the audio 200 times and keep asking is that racist
This fakkit Charlamagne sent out that bogus tweet just to get people to tune in :camby:

Ain't nobody gonna get their whole existence deleted from a company because of that clip and they know that

Quarterback

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCOaI06zAvg
Daps
Reppin
Where many murders occur
Yes I only pray it's an over reaction that's my childhood b
Please kill yourself.
I wouldn't put it past them to look at this, see it on R-Squared Circle and be like :ohhh::francis::ufdup: to Hogan

I'm not saying the Hogan thing isn't true or not as bad as the firing calls for, but I also wouldn't put it past them for believing if its not true.
There is no if. It is true.

Look at these reactions:

peter kay ‏@peterkay312 13m13 minutes ago

@marclamonthill look at all the racist things ALSharpton an Jesse jackson have said pic.twitter.com/G0CBVOpqmW

4:04 AM - 24 Jul 2015 · Details
View photo

Crowd Rayciss ‏@CrowdRayciss 13m13 minutes ago

@marclamonthill I love when racists talk shyt about racism. Africa is calling, go home.
If it's true I feel bad for all the black hulkamaniacs.

July 2015 man
It is true, and you shouldn't feel bad for those c00ns, it was proven YEARS AGO that Terry Bollea is racist.

Ignorant basement dwellers here don't know how NW FL is. Tampa is RACIST AS fukk.

So many pathetic c00ns in this thread, yall need to die, no joke.

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WHAT THE fukk :mindblown:

This week has been filled with too much fukkery :mindblown: I never imagined that it would hit TSC as well.

No Hogan :to:

Not like this :mjcry:

This is like Ric Flair all over again :sadcam: I'm gonna have to make Hogan dead to me as well? :sadbron:

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
smh at this power 105 shyt, Oh he was just tryna be down, we accepted him and all this shyt.

WHY THE fukk are SO many black people open to other races doing this shyt?

We have a tendency to be "very forgiving/trying to be understanding with folks" with people that extends well beyond realistic limits at times IMO

concise

Veteran
Daps
Is that message board still up when TSC tried to start their own thing before the mass migration? :mjlol:

It's either that or it's back to the covo projects for all of us :hamster: :mjcry:

I don't even know if that alternate tsc board is still up. :laugh: