Tomorrow, The Scandal Breaks: WWE Will Sever All Ties with Hulk Hogan

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
They better hurry the fukk up because I got a family dinner in a couple hours and if I miss the true fukkery storm I'm gonna be mad as fukk.

Scott_Steiner

GENETIC FREAK
Daps
Reppin
PLANET FREAK
NOW THE WHOLE WURL KNOWS WHAT I BEEN SAYIN ABOUT THAT FLABBY ORANGE RACIST SONOVAbytch ALL ALONG

fukk HIM AN fukk HIS RETARD SON, PIG WIFE AND SLUT DAUGHTER

BIG POPPA PUMP DONT CARE IF YER BLACK, WHITE, YELLOW OR EVEN MEXCAN AS LONG AS YOU GOT A FAT ASS AND AN A p*ssy THAT CAN TAKE 15 INCHES OF FREAKZILLA ALL NIGHT LONG

HOLLA IF YA HEAR ME

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Funny thing is, I was on the coli looking at the young jeezy thread and at the same time browsing GAF.

Saw the Hogan topic on GAF and immediately thought , "hmmm I wonder if this is popping on TSC yet" :ohhh:

Clicked on the topic and thecoli/TSC link is in the first post :krs:

coli going global, :wow:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
NOW THE WHOLE WURL KNOWS WHAT I BEEN SAYIN ABOUT THAT FLABBY ORANGE RACIST SONOVAbytch ALL ALONG

fukk HIM AN fukk HIS RETARD SON, PIG WOFE AND SLUT DAUGHTER

BIG POPPA PUMP DONT CARE IF YER BLACK, WHITE, YELLOW OR EVEN MEXCAN AS LONG AS YOU GOT A FAT ASS AND AN A p*ssy THAT CAN TAKE 15 INCHES OF FREAKZILLA ALL NIGHT LONG

HOLLA IF YA HEAR ME
tpo1egj.png

H.J.Duck

Superstar
Daps
so the audio where he mentioned Birdman & Wayne wasn't the "racist rant", just from some old interview?

because I was like :mindblown: how are people losing their mind over this?

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
so the audio where he mentioned Birdman & Wayne wasn't the "racist rant", just from some old interview?

because I was like :mindblown: how are people losing their mind over this?

It hasn't been released yet. @Walt just said this was gonna happen (WWE severing ties with Hogan over soon to be released tape) and the severing ties has already happened. Now we're waiting for the tape to drop.