Tomorrow, The Scandal Breaks: WWE Will Sever All Ties with Hulk Hogan

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
@Walt changing the wrestling business with his first #TSC post :wow:

Lets hope the mainstream media gets at all shytty the WWE treats black men and people of colour

Ric Flair next breh

Not surprising wrestling has always had a racist vibe to it. A bunch of testerone filled cacs, touring mostly middle America always on the road.

Work in any male dominated white testosterone place and its the same, trucking, construction. Police, firefighters the slick things they say

Hogan must have said some really filthy dog the bounty hunter type things because if he was just the n word they would have brushed it

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
If you actually think that wwe didn't check the sources and verified

This is the same company that suspended Kevin Nash from his Legends Deal cause of a domestic arrest, only to reinstate him 3 weeks later after the facts came out that he beat up his kid for slapping his mom:ld:

This is also the same company that thought it was a good idea to put all their $60 a month PPVs on a streaming network for just 10 bucks and periodically give it away free for like 5 months in a 12 month year :mjlol:

I wouldn't put it past them to look at this, see it on R-Squared Circle and be like :ohhh::francis::ufdup: to Hogan

I'm not saying the Hogan thing isn't true or not as bad as the firing calls for, but I also wouldn't put it past them for believing if its not true.

I reckon they'll wait until Friday and the weekend and then when nothing leaks out, they'll re-hire Hogan...

And then just by their luck the actual audio will leak by Tuesday:bryan::heh:

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And it's not "just words" even though words themselves can be powerful and detrimental but it's a huge thing that effects people in nearly every institution on a daily basis and unfairly targets them and oppresses them. This is why it matters, if you aren't an ethnic minority it's harder to understand but try and put yourself in the position to do so, some white people are intelligent and thoughtful enough to understand but some can't grasp the magnitude and problem of racism so ignorantly downplay it and dismiss it. If Hogan said what he did in the manner being reported he deserves everything he gets, and even then it won't even scratch the surface of what most ethnic people have had to deal with their whole lives and in every aspect of their lives....

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If verified, Sound like he talkin bout Rock. Who else could it be:ohhh:
Am not sure that particular thing is credible but if it was something like that it may explain WWE's stance because they will make much more money with Rock than Hogan nowadays, WWE doesn't really give a fukk about black people anyway but they do care about PR and money.....

dropmicman

Rookie
Daps
Now that I think about it, other than the Rock, who else has hogan laid down for that wasn't white?:ohhh:
main.jpg