Tomorrow, The Scandal Breaks: WWE Will Sever All Ties with Hulk Hogan

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Hold the fukk up Walt started this rumor and people are running with it? fukk you Walt

Second for a guy who I believe was Rodmans best man why are we so quick to believe it would be about black people..maybe it was an anti Muslim rant or he agreed with Donald trump and took a joke too far

I find it hard to believe Hogan said anything with actual malice on a radio station other than probably a Don Imus joke gone bad because Hogan was never a comedian

If it's a private convo then fukk gawker

How do you erase the man who built this shyt like it's nothing did wwe even hear the tape if it exists
:camby:
You think WWE did all this without knowing anything?

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Crying at the dude calling it the co-lie. Can't believe hulk said that about the ppls champ! I can see why wwe would get rid of him so quick for the rock

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Hold the fukk up Walt started this rumor and people are running with it? fukk you Walt

Second for a guy who I believe was Rodmans best man why are we so quick to believe it would be about black people..maybe it was an anti Muslim rant or he agreed with Donald trump and took a joke too far

I find it hard to believe Hogan said anything with actual malice on a radio station other than probably a Don Imus joke gone bad because Hogan was never a comedian

If it's a private convo then fukk gawker

How do you erase the man who built this shyt like it's nothing did wwe even hear the tape if it exists

If you actually think that wwe didn't check the sources and verified

And lol at devasted its hulk Hogan not the friggin pope

Just shows the mindstate of many white people, can be rich and famous a life of privilege don't even associate with brehs but were still on your friggin minds

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Might as well say it while there's so many people viewing. There is a problem in wrestling and with many wrestlers in general with racism, has been for a long time and still is. WWE itself has done a lot of questionable things. Also there were many black wrestlers that deserved to have bigger pushes and be champion but weren't. They should start letting the black wrestlers that deserve it be champion. Also they need to hire some more black people, not Uncle Tom's but normal black and in general ethnic people because a lot of their writers just can't write for black people or plan for black people so they resort to their own preudicies and stereotypes. Wrestling is rotten with racism to the core and it needs to be remedied. Of course this is a society issue primarily but wrestling isn't doing it's part, infact in many cases it perpetuates racism.

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
hold up, what if they try to get the TSC shut down?
Is that message board still up when TSC tried to start their own thing before the mass migration? :mjlol:

It's either that or it's back to the covo projects for all of us :hamster: :mjcry: