Tomorrow, The Scandal Breaks: WWE Will Sever All Ties with Hulk Hogan

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here's an Ahmed Johnson interview from a few years ago talking about the racism and white supremacist antics he had to deal with.

We need to put all the interviews on racism in wrestling in 1 place on here for historical purposes. I can get a Bad News Allen shoot I got uploaded if anybody is interested....

Xane Vic

The An†i-Coli
Daps
Reppin
What You Will Never Be.
If that's what you think of first when it comes to wrestling that says a lot about you. Just like those people who reduce football to just men running around in tight pants and pads. But do you. :skip:

And you obviously caught feelings about the things that I listed so which one was it? :sas1:

Real nikkas never change but he don't know what it means to be that.

ha, comin' with that cliched "Y'all still watch wrestling" bullshyt like everybody's supposed to stop to impress some lame hoes or some shyt.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
On a side note, they took down all the Hulk Hogan's Rock N Wrestling episodes on the WWE Network.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
On a side note, they took down all the Hulk Hogan's Rock N Wrestling episodes on the WWE Network.

Rock-n-Wrestling-title-card.jpg

"Just make sure you draw JYD far away from me, brother" -
IDBTI0B.png

JYD even hitting the :mjpls:on some "You may not understand what I'm saying now - but in 20-30 years time..."

At least two White characters between Hogan and a person of colour on either side. Iron Sheik has been drawn with a camel-toe (Don't ask me how :wow:) and Mr. Fuji on the other end - that Yokozuna promo showed he had some :mjpls: for the Asians too. Piper and Hillbilly Jim for back up :mjpls:as well.

The HulKKKster was telling us all along. :ohhh:

Last edited:

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
I think the reason why people aren't freaking out is because behind closed doors talking like that is probably common to them.

Like I said, cacs are exposing themselves, none of them have the dignity to just simply shyt on Hogan for being a racist, yet these people swear they are "against racism". :rudy: Yet watch them if a black person were say something like this, they'd have a parade to say "see blacks are the racist!".

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Rock-n-Wrestling-title-card.jpg

"Just make sure you draw JYD far away from me, brother" -
IDBTI0B.png

JYD even hitting the :mjpls:on some "You may not understand what I'm saying now - but in 20-30 years time..."

At least two White characters between Hogan and a person of colour on either side. Iron Sheik has been drawn with a camel-toe (Don't ask me how :wow:) and Mr. Fuji on the other end - that Yokozuna promo showed he had some :mjpls: for the Asians too.

The HulKKKster was telling us all along. :ohhh:
Damn, my memory is finished. I'm trying to name all the characters in the pic but I can't.

I think I got:
Rowdy Roddy Piper
The Iron Sheik
Mean Gene
Hulk Hogan
Captain Lou Albano
Andre the Giant
Rick Martell ??
Hacksaw Jim Duggan?
The Junkyard Dog