Tomorrow, The Scandal Breaks: WWE Will Sever All Ties with Hulk Hogan

Daps
Reppin
Pittsburgh
Racism is not somethin dat just fades in n out like dat. You don't say da kinda putrid shyt he said just out of being "angry & disappointed". :rudy:

Reason why da brothas in hea are :camby: 'n mufukkas, especially da black celeb " friends" of his is because its da equivalent of dappin up n huggin somebody who essentially just spit on your entire family. Him callin folks ******s and alladat otha vile shyt is still directed at dem...at thier mothas, fathers, grandparents, chirren, etc. And for those folks to just" I forgive him. :manny: " is pretty much cosignin dat bullshyt by turnin a blind eye to it (I.e. standin by him inspite of it).

Dere can neva be a "You're not da ******s I was talkin about...dey are. :whoa:" when it comes to dis shyt. Doesn't work like dat, breh. :aicmon:

All valid points. Like I said I'm just trying to bring another side of the argument to it

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
Crazy to think in 20-30 years, Hogan's impact on WWE will be dowplayed like they did to Bruno in the late 80s and early 90s. Right now, we all know either first hand or know the story of how big and important Hogan was. But when I was 7-10 years old, I didnt know shyt about Bruno and how he was selling out MSG 100 times, cuz "history is written by the winners"

Cena the new Kang :youngsabo:

nomoreneveragain

Superstar
Daps
The more I think about this, the more I think this is a work.

Not a work in the Wrestling sense, but this gives Hogan more ammo to go at Gawker and probably asked Vince to do this.

The National Enquirer???

See where I'm coming at

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone else listen to pwtorch ? Travis Bryant killing this dumb ass black caller who was defending hogan

Daps
Reppin
Pittsburgh
Ok well :camby: to you and your racist friends/family. I don't want to hear excuses for your bigot family/friends . It's not cool and your not a decent person to me if your discriminating against a group of people and being racist

I call people I know out for the racist shyt they say, it bothers the fukk out of me that people think that way but I have had to come to the realization that I'm never going to change them.. I've tried 100 times and they hit me with some "You just want to be black" shyt. So I'm not trying to make excuses for them even though I admit that is how it sounded in that post now that I re-read it. I just understand what guys like Foley are thinking when they try to feel compassion for Hulk.

I'm not saying that you should do the same.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I call people I know out for the racist shyt they say, it bothers the fukk out of me that people think that way but I have had to come to the realization that I'm never going to change them.. I've tried 100 times and they hit me with some "You just want to be black" shyt. So I'm not trying to make excuses for them even though I admit that is how it sounded in that post now that I re-read it. I just understand what guys like Foley are thinking when they try to feel compassion for Hulk.

It sounds like you feel as if your handcuffed. Thing is..wrong is wrong. It always takes a STRONGER person to stand against the majority that says the easy thing to say..."it's alright. It's not my problem. It's them. That's their issue. Blah, blah." A endless feat of excuses and well wishes. At the core of history, whites are GENEREALLY thieves and crooks. There in a country they have no business being in..a country that really belongs to Mexicans and Native Americans but it's went too far now so that reality is always lost and washed over. White privilege has them thinking like Hogan..it's passed down from parent to kids and their environment growing up..that's why when white girls get to college and get away from their isolated white neighborhoods..they develop a TASTE for Black men. It's not hard to pin down.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

ok I misunderstood you bro but it's like would you come out and try to defend them to black people after they said some slick shyt ? Like this isn't them they are a good guy ? You can still love them but no one is going to want to hear that especially when it's a fresh wound . Hogans comments arent like a slip up its more like a window into his soul . And I misinterpreted you because there are so many white guys like it's in the past ! But 8 years to a 60+ year old man isn't a lot of time, that excuse is ok for youthful indiscretions but not for your grandpa . At that point it's who they are

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps

Not a work in the Wrestling sense, but this gives Hogan more ammo to go at Gawker and probably asked Vince to do this.

The National Enquirer???

See where I'm coming at

It's possible, but I'm :patrice: because there's a lot of collateral damage involved. As well as all the other people who have jumped out of the window to defend him. I can't see them all being that desperate for the publicity.

Not to mention the journalistic ethics it brings into question. But it's not like The National Enquirer is treated like a serious media outlet.

They had to know this would bring scrutiny on some of the things the company tries so hard to hide too. There's nothing about the Hogan trial that a company that runs a PG product can spin in their favour. Is it really worth all of this to help Hogan get back on top?:yeshrug:

Interloper

Lurker Extraordinaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 219
Can't even rep the breh @Walt because I already did for his message where he took a shyt on society in the Ghostface/AB thread.

:salute: him anyway! Delivered the finger poke of doom to this disgusting....

Wait...., what is this shyt with The Lox? Elaborate, please.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

The National Enquirer???

See where I'm coming at
2whmhx1.jpg
Hulk lost period.