Tomorrow, The Scandal Breaks: WWE Will Sever All Ties with Hulk Hogan

Daps
Reppin
Pittsburgh
ok I misunderstood you bro but it's like would you come out and try to defend them to black people after they said some slick shyt ? Like this isn't them they are a good guy ? You can still love them but no one is going to want to hear that especially when it's a fresh wound . Hogans comments arent like a slip up its more like a window into his soul . And I misinterpreted you because there are so many white guys like it's in the past ! But 8 years to a 60+ year old man isn't a lot of time, that excuse is ok for youthful indiscretions but not for your grandpa . At that point it's who they are

I agree. I don't think this should forgiven because it happened in the past. If he said the shyt as an adult then he's always felt that way. And to your other point, if a friend of mine had said something racist in the presence of a black person I wouldn't try to convince the black person that my friend wasn't really racist or that they shouldn't take it that way or something. I totally understand why that wouldn't be a good excuse for their actions. There's no excuse for those type of thoughts, sometimes it just hurts to hear it from people you know are better than that

Stress Welker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some serious karma at play here. Hulk sleeping with a friend's wife has resulted in a sex tape release and outting as a racist. How the mighty have fallen. Resorting to TMZ in order to justify what was said.

Hulk done fukked up his money and reputation. He old now, not the same age as Riley KKK Cooper. He don't make money like that for people anymore. Going to be hard to bounce back from this one, Hulkster.

:ufdup::camby:

Daps
Reppin
Pittsburgh
Some serious karma at play here. Hulk sleeping with a friend's wife has resulted in a sex tape release and outting as a racist. How the mighty have fallen. Resorting to TMZ in order to justify what was said.

Hulk done fukked up his money and reputation. He old now, not the same age as Riley KKK Cooper. He don't make money like that for people anymore. Going to be hard to bounce back from this one, Hulkster.

:ufdup::camby:

Didn't Bubba the Love sponge actually set up Hulk with his wife, on some swingers/cuckold type shyt?

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Im white, so this whole situation will not affect me the same way it will most of the members of this board. I know Im probably going to take shyt for this post, but oh well. When I first heard what happened and read what was said, I was appaled.. and hurt that one of my childhood heroes had said this and my first reaction was to take a sharpie to my Hulk Rules shirt and put an X through it. I wore the shirt yesterday. Now that some time had passed I know that I will always have this in the back of my head when hearing about Hulk Hogan but I don't think that I'll really be looking at his career much different after this, part of that being because I know that almost all white people, especially those around Hogan's age have probably said some terrible racist things before. It's not really a shock to me that Hulk Hogan is a racist

I see that a lot of people are mad that friends and former colleagues of Hulk are chiming in that they forgive him or saying that they never heard him say anything racist. One thing you have to factor in is that these guys are used to forgiving people they care about when they say some fukked up shyt. If I cut ties with all the people I cared for or looked up to for saying something racist, I'd have no friends or family left. It sucks, but it's true. So it's easy for Foley or Scott Hall to want to stick up for Hulk because they know the real him, and probably know better than us if Hulk really is a decent human being. Its just unfortunate that racism is taught in white families and that in a time of anger or dissapointment Hogan said these things.. I don't think Hogan thinks like this on a day to day basis. Don't think he sees a black person and immediately starts saying the N word in his head or cringes at the thought of being in a room with a black person.

Im not trying to be a Hulk apologist I'm just offering a stance on why I think so many of his actual friends are quick to forgive Hulk and that you shouldn't necessarily think of those people differently now that they didn't burn Hulk at the stake for his comments
:yeshrug:
Shut the fukk up

:heh:

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
I'm usually not one to call black ppl that try to provide perspective on these type of situations c00ns, but damn this is some c00n ass shyt I'm seeing from these black celebrities that were his "friends". So quick to forgive and defend....Nah, let him eat another L......It's disgusting.

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
This is bubba's wife
mhdc-copy.jpg

heather-cole-clem-0.jpg