Truth200

Banned
Daps
7BsS9Y0.png

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A 84 Baby/90s Kid isn't going to front like Dibiase/Virgil Slave, DX Sambo BlackFace,

Godfather's Ho Train, Vince sayin nikka with no fukks Given, didn't make me GO HAM, from the sheer audacity of the blatant 'Cism blasted on that WWF Summer Jam Screen:huhldup:

...but, I was an impressionable kid, and as an adult I can't fathom how these Mark-Ass-Old/Brand New Black Negroes are still :cape: for HulKKKster. Despite the CaCsucKKKA outright saying "I'm a Racist"; Brother:mjpls:

Respect to Booker T, MVP:laff:, and Mark Henry, for keeping it TRILL, tho:francis:

Last edited:

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
We appreciate all the listens on our Hogan episode. It's truly a blessing.

We hope to continue to feed the streets with topics that yall will be interested in.

FTESWL Here is a link to all our shows.
www.fteswl.com www.twitter.com/fteswl
:wow: :salute:
If anyone wants to be on the show as a guest please pm @James Carter or I. All positive feedback appreciated too.

Shout out to the sponsor: www.thenextmoneymaker.com

Stay :blessed: yall

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
please dont have no dirt on Raphael :sadcam:

:troll:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
that's no excuse:mjlol:, grown men fake fighting in their underoos?:deadmanny:

If that's what you think of first when it comes to wrestling that says a lot about you. Just like those people who reduce football to just men running around in tight pants and pads. But do you. :skip:

And you obviously caught feelings about the things that I listed so which one was it? :sas1:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
If you put things into perspective, it should be no surprise that Hogan is a racist. A lot of wrestlers in that era said the word ****** and made racist comments in the locker room according to shoot interviews.

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
Just a pretty simple heads up:

Thread derailing is lame as shyt, so please refrain from posting essays admitting sexual confusion, especially blatant fronting like
not that i really care:whoa:
when you spend a few moments of your time to explain that you can't see the body of the same sex and not feel weird because of your arousal, you very much care.

And when we're talking a cultural icon and the face of wrestling for millions of people, you can't play stupid.

So yeah, when that same superstar happens to kill his career, and our site and a well known poster gets the scoop...it'll be front page.

No more of this "new" shyt, kick rocks with that trolling. I don't even understand how you have positive rep with such shyt posting :heh:

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
that's no excuse:mjlol:, grown men fake fighting in their underoos?:deadmanny:
not that i really care:whoa:, I am just astonished:merchant: and quite entertained:skip::pachaha::mjlol:
I am astortained:wuthello:
I am as liberal as the next guy:myman:, so whatever floats your boat:yeshrug:, but don't use that as an excuse:bryan:
you don't need one:ehh:, but don't act like you can't see why other adults are :mjpls:

Actually I don't get why other adults are ":mjpls:"

Same people who say shyt like you will turn around talk about and watch reality TV(which is beyond fake) Movies, Comics, listen to Rap :sas2:etc...

Its just a show and people who see it any different have some insecurities they need to work out with themselves.