23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:snoop:

My nWo tank is one of my fave gym shirts. Ugh man

fukk man . These forgiveness tweets is making me rethink my love of wrestling more and more . Unless hogan said this when he was a 8 year old idgaf about time passing . He expressed his real true feelings and got caught on tape saying vile shyt I don't want to hear these apologists . If he was talking about Jewish people or the lgbt community you wouldn't hear all this forgiveness shyt. It has barely been a day and they are asking us to let it go :snoop:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
fukk man . These forgiveness tweets is making me rethink my love of wrestling more and more . Unless hogan said this when he was a 8 year old idgaf about time passing . He expressed his real true feelings and got caught on tape saying vile shyt I don't want to hear these apologists . If he was talking about Jewish people or the lgbt community you wouldn't hear all this forgiveness shyt. It has barely been a day and they are asking us to let it go :snoop:

And they're talking about the past when it was just a few years ago.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold

I cussed my friend out bout this get over it narrative he was trying to play last night. I told him wake up the wrestling industry racist as fukk I brought up the shyt with Del Rio he got the :ohhh: face I told him stop supporting the BS he's a Cripple H mark

IslandG

All Star
Daps

He tried to warn us....
bobby-heenan-bio.png

What exactly did Heenan say? Was it referring to the kamala video in teh post or did he did a separate interview where he discussed Hogan?

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Hall drinking bourbon he lowkey comes off as a bigot too pretty much 80 percent of industry got some racist in it.

I fukk with HitGOAT he the realest of the realest to me.

If some shady shyt came out on Bret ill legit cry
Well he did play a Latino for 15 years