Tomorrow, The Scandal Breaks: WWE Will Sever All Ties with Hulk Hogan

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I am a Caucasoid myself but carry on, lol.

:deadmanny:

At least Vince won't have to worry about Monday night's ratings, there's gonna be hella people checking in just to see if/how they'll address it.
Monday Night Raw's Ratings are gonna be through the ROOF. Al Sharpton, the NAACP, the New Black Panther Party, and The Nation Of Islam are gonna be in attendance in OKC in the front row at Monday Night Raw like:

FirefighterPhotoLAT112906.jpg

concise

Veteran
Daps
They have a reality show to recruit a "regular" person into the WWE, Tough Enough. Patrick is black and he's been the best on the microphone and in-ring for the entire competition. They edited the last episode to look like he was arrogant and cocky, when in reality he was just confident and trying to show personality. The judges were all over two white competitors for not showing enough attitude, fire and passion for the wrestling industry and that's what Patrick did.

And Patrick legimately lost competitions this week because of his supposed attitude. He completed a drill properly, but a coach literally told him he did it perfectly but he let the guy he was competing against win because he didn't like Pat's attitude :mjpls:

Pretty much an entire hour of :mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls: all around

:upsetfavre: It's nonsense like this that I don't miss watching wrestling anymore and hope, somehow, any kind of miracle, that this company goes away like WCW.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
This is ridiculous. Every human is racist, sexist, ageist to some degree. We all say things about everybody. No way around it. The issue is that everything needs to be ultra PC today. What is said in private or to one's family is always going to be much more outrageous than in public. Just how it is. Not sure what will happen, but you can't erase 30 years of history.

:childplease: :camby: