CKsg21xWcAANEwD_zpszic625eg.jpg

tumblr_ns040tmjr21tqaus4o4_540.jpg

Xane Vic

The An†i-Coli
Daps
Reppin
What You Will Never Be.
I'm just saying, AAA is good, but NJPW is the GOAT. Nakamura > all

Naw, Bullet Club got the juice. I seen the ROH shyt when Jay Lethal won the belt (match of the year), them boys was goin' live the whole show.

I've always known about Japanese wrestlers and the promotions but never got into the shyt but I have the time so put me on to some shyt.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
the thing that kills me is when anyone said anything but positive stuff for Michael sam or Jenner they were killed on all forms of media and shamed. Hogan it's give him a pass lets forgive him

This country doesn't have any empathy for blacks because blacks aren't viewed as human beings.
Jenner may be touched to some, but he's still white.
I don't expect the majority of white people to be perturbed by racism.
Most feel the same as Hogan which is why they're more upset with the fact he was outted than the fact he's racist.
His racism has no effect on them. I'm more bothered how many blacks attempt to downplay these incidents.
Almost as if they're afraid of riling up Caucasians and so they submit early.
Maybe even stockholm syndrome.
Massa whips me, views my race as less than human, but once upon a time, he brought me inside from the rain and fed me scraps off the floor, so he's not all that bad.
When someone rants about "kikes" or "jews," you don't see Jewish celebrities pacyfying them.
When Snoop declared Jenner an abomination, you didn't see any LGBT individuals swooping to his aide.
Bieber goes on a tangent about hanging ******s and Snoop (ironic) grins.
Sterling shoots off about ******s and we invite him to church.
There is a reason this country doesn't fear backlash from blacks, and tells everyone to "forgive & get over it," or "you're being sensitive."
Blacks are pacified and neutered. Wtf is there to fear?

Stinky Diver

attitude as bad as his odor
Daps
who are you never seen a post from you ever, damn you cacs stay on my dikk because you lack the intelligence to engage me, thinking about me from a far, fukking loser

My bad, I saw you were actually sticking up for Ali...Read your comment all sorts of wrong. But still, you are the WOAT in the ring.

You can take that CAC shyt somewhere else though cause I ain't one :ufdup: