Tomorrow, The Scandal Breaks: WWE Will Sever All Ties with Hulk Hogan

FBGPlank

YRN = Young Rich nikkah
Daps

This girl fine yo. That's right up my alley. But she is in a wheel chair tho. Not making fun just stating facts.

shid that's fine
full
, pretty girl

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
:sadcam:
Yea I don't have it either but a friend of mine does...it's cool if you into the old wwf shows.

But yea its absolutely a racist corporation. No doubt about it.

Not that I'm some wrestling insider, but oddly I've crossed paths with a couple of black wrestlers in the past. I used to go to college with Linda, the diva. She was on the Rutgers basketball team and also in one of my classes as a freshman and was a complete stud. I was shocked to see the wwe turned her into some big tittied black woman named shaniqua. It was pathetic and insulting and I didn't understand why she agreed to it.

I also met kofi Kingston a while ago. He played football at Boston college with my main homeboy. He's actually African as most people know, but they wanted him to be Jamaican because of his hair. He also said some dudes flat out didn't want to wrestle him for obvious reasons.
Damn. I'm not surprised about any of this.

Stinky Diver

attitude as bad as his odor
Daps
what more does hogan have to do?
tie a nikka to the back of a truck?

Even then it would only be a "mistake" made at a rough point in his life. White people narratives are some of the greatest created...They can literally talk themselves (mentally) out of any situation and become the hunted.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
:sas2:

Doggy, I have all kinds of inside sources as a result of the very improbable life-path I've taken and a personality that gets me into all kinds of circles no one would expect me to be in at first look. [Ghost]I been a lot of places, seen a lot of faces...[/]

With this scoop I at least knew it was going to become a huge story, which would be confirmed by major media outlets, so people would have to admit I knew what I was talking about. But all them years ago when I talked about Drake being a carefully manufactured pop rapper with ghostwriters... Yep. When I talked about a member of the Lox enjoying oral sex from men... Or Talib being a fukkboy loser who almost exclusively sleeps with ugly white birds... When I explained quickly just how little of 808s and Heartbreaks c00nye wrote and produced...

shyt, I could have stans in the booth coming at my neck (n/h) if I dropped what I know about the high end transsexual who two superstar rappers copped an NYC penthouse for, so they could drop in here and there and get down with her/him.

:sas1:
:lupe: Drop the names.. Drop the names!!!!!!!!!!:damn: