Tomorrow, The Scandal Breaks: WWE Will Sever All Ties with Hulk Hogan

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I ain't givin' that racist corporation my not-so-hard-earned money...
Yea I don't have it either but a friend of mine does...it's cool if you into the old wwf shows.

But yea its absolutely a racist corporation. No doubt about it.

Not that I'm some wrestling insider, but oddly I've crossed paths with a couple of black wrestlers in the past. I used to go to college with Linda, the diva. She was on the Rutgers basketball team and also in one of my classes as a freshman and was a complete stud. I was shocked to see the wwe turned her into some big tittied black woman named shaniqua. It was pathetic and insulting and I didn't understand why she agreed to it.

I also met kofi Kingston a while ago. He played football at Boston college with my main homeboy. He's actually African as most people know, but they wanted him to be Jamaican because of his hair. He also said some dudes flat out didn't want to wrestle him for obvious reasons.

Last edited:

Xane Vic

The An†i-Coli
Daps
Reppin
What You Will Never Be.
Legit gibberish.

And there was this

0.jpg

Piper was a Canadian playing a Scottish dude and he fought more for Owen than Bret and 'nem did and that was a storyline...

Them I.C.O.N. shirts, though...

nikkas on here who neg my posts on some bullshyt are the sensitive people who need to get a life Piper's referring to.

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, he did this interview with Marc Henry where he was trying to grill him on 'cism in the company....:russ:

HuffPost Live

It's not a technicality.

The WWE Title = National Championship
Big Gold = One of the other bowl games, but not THE game.
We all know there were times when the smackdown title was more important and relevant than the raw title

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
HOLD ON..I missed how Patrick was eliminated. What did Hogan say about him before he got eliminated?
He never really liked Patrick , I think cause he made a comment about big guys (Patrick ) and he was always trying to humble him . He didn't like that Patrick was a big fan who studied the business for some reason . It was very odd