Tomorrow, The Scandal Breaks: WWE Will Sever All Ties with Hulk Hogan

Mr Bubbles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
New Day about to eat well off that 'Let's Prove We're Not Completely Racist' push :banderas:

giphy.gif

It's not going to go anywhere though and I doubt it'll last the summer. They already have their token black champs with the PTP. I don't see them pushing any black guy into the main event. The best we could hope for is New Day winning the Tag Titles and Titus being pushed towards the WWE Title but that leaves Darren out. But I really only see them getting segments on Raw and possibly Mark Henry or Big E beating Cena for the US Title. That's it. No way in hell they are putting a black dude in the main event.

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
Henry held the big gold belt aka the wcw/world heavyweight title
Oh my god, that is troll-level technicality. Mark Henry and Booker T were the champions when there were two top belts. They shoulda merged the belts to appease a troll writer 5-10 years ahead of time?

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Oh my god, that is troll-level technicality. Mark Henry and Booker T were the champions when there were two top belts. They shoulda merged the belts to appease a troll writer 5-10 years ahead of time?

Nah man it's not the same. All the b and c level dudes that have held the big gold title lol. They definitely only give the wwe title to guys they take seriously.