lmao...you kids are silly:laugh:

The Fire

way more chemical than political
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
:sas2:

Doggy, I have all kinds of inside sources as a result of the very improbable life-path I've taken and a personality that gets me into all kinds of circles no one would expect me to be in at first look. [Ghost]I been a lot of places, seen a lot of faces...[/]

With this scoop I at least knew it was going to become a huge story, which would be confirmed by major media outlets, so people would have to admit I knew what I was talking about. But all them years ago when I talked about Drake being a carefully manufactured pop rapper with ghostwriters... Yep. When I talked about a member of the Lox enjoying oral sex from men... Or Talib being a fukkboy loser who almost exclusively sleeps with ugly white birds... When I explained quickly just how little of 808s and Heartbreaks c00nye wrote and produced...

shyt, I could have stans in the booth coming at my neck (n/h) if I dropped what I know about the high end transsexual who two superstar rappers copped an NYC penthouse for, so they could drop in here and there and get down with her/him.

:sas1:
:lupe:

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
Booker tried to tell yall

Hogan been trash. you losin if your signiture is a leg drop.

At least he picked a song that fits him.

Whats dude gonna do with the jordans an durags tho?
:ohhh:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
No coincedence that WWE network's main channel has been showing the Randy Savage documentary then some John Cena matches before Total Divas and the ads for the network are all the ones featuring The Rock

Literally every main eventer except like Hogan (and of course Phillip)