Daps
full

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:snoop: I dozed off to asleep in the morning, so I missed when this story finally broke.

I just watched this Complex News Report to get caught up:

:ohhh: Who is the Black Billionaire that Brooke Hogan is associated with?

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps

I get that these guys wanna publicly stand by their friend.he may very well be depending on where u land in his circle. BUT . ..

How do they keep trying to reduce what this man said about an entire ethnic group in reference TO HIS OWN DAUGHTER down to a "mistake"

That's some deep seeded hatred and anger. Not a mistake. :snoop:

Why the fukk is Foley's heart hurting for Hogan? :mindblown: I just lost a lot of respect for Foley.

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
He said he's racist on the damn tape :heh: and why do we need to provide understanding to this ???! Mel Gibson was drunk wasn't he and man never recovered but this nicca blatantly says he's racist and people want to give him a pass

Man I don't even know anymore :snoop:

Dylan Roof shot the folks in the Church and said "I wanted to kill black people" and people still were like :whoa: let's not make this a racial issue, it's clearly mental illness. Is Hogan mentally ill too now?

Dpc292

Banned
Daps
Could somebody tell what the hell is going on? I'm not here trying to go through 29 pages of this.

And how the hell did Wade Keller RT this page?

WWE firing him off the Whoo Kid interview?

:jawalrus:
TSC, we made it
oh, that was me. i told everybody the news on twitter yesterday. thats how we have so many people here right now.