Tomorrow, The Scandal Breaks: WWE Will Sever All Ties with Hulk Hogan

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
2352036-9320081384-i9pJQ.gif

@Walt for POTY... but :scust: i can tell right now the new 2015 class is about to be the worst group of posters we have.

Daps
I don't think the audio will ever come out, I thought it was sealed by the FBI?

What this report is from, is from people who have heard and made a transcript of it.
I know Gawker sued the FBI, and won, for refusing an FOIA request for footage and documents relating to the sex tape case. Not sure on the legality of them publishing it but it was stuff they didn't have and someone at the time was trying to sell the footage which is why the FBI got involved in the first place. Basically it was all out there and the Enquirer got hold of it. Some are saying Gawker slid it to them on the sly from the shyt they got from the FBI.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Sad thing he going to get in trouble watch

In all likelihood, he knew that when he posted it and decided to deal with the consequences anyway.

He's playing chicken with Vince, essentially.

Punish me for speaking out and you're stifling free speech or let me cook. Simple :yeshrug:

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Alright there is no way I'm reading this thread. This motherfukker had 13 pages last time I checked :damn:
This is a sample of what he said

Using language so hate-filled and vile it would shock even his most ardent fans, Hulk brazenly blustered to Heather Clem – the wife of his former pal Bubba “The Love Sponge,” with whom he was covertly filmed having sex with in 2012 – that he was an unabashed “racist."

"I guess we’re all a little racist," he crowed on the tape, multiple sources have confirmed exclusively to The ENQUIRER.

Despite his TV image as a born-again Christian, the tapes prove that Hulk is a very different man off camera!

In a startling exchange, the 61-year-old told Clem – who he sued for invasion of privacy after their XXX tape was leaked to a website – about his frustrations with blonde bombshell Brooke, 27.

"She is making some real bad decisions now," Hulk said, sources tell us. "My daughter Brooke jumped sides on me. I spent $2-3 million on her music career, I’ve done everything like a jackass for her.”

The bitter bodybuilder continued, "The one option Brooke had, Brooke’s career besides me, is [to] sell beach records."

At that point on the tape, the former "Hogan Knows Best” star bemoaned how a "black billionaire guy" had offered to fund her music career.

He also attempts to use bizarre, twisted logic in an attempt to justify his bigotry at the man.

"I don’t know if Brooke was f*cking the black guy’s son," Hulk raved, the sources add.

"I mean, I don’t have double standards. I mean, I am a racist, to a point, f*cking n*ggers. But then when it comes to nice people and sh*t, and whatever."

Then, in a tirade to rival the racism embarrassments suffered by Mel Gibson and "Dog The Bounty Hunter," Hulk unloaded even more hatred!

According to sources, he said: "I mean, I’d rather if she was going to f*ck some n*gger, I’d rather have her marry an 8-foot-tall n*gger worth a hundred million dollars! Like a basketball player!

"I guess we’re all a little racist. fukking n*gger."

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

I get that these guys wanna publicly stand by their friend.he may very well be depending on where u land in his circle. BUT . ..

How do they keep trying to reduce what this man said about an entire ethnic group in reference TO HIS OWN DAUGHTER down to a "mistake"

That's some deep seeded hatred and anger. Not a mistake. :snoop:

White people talk about racist rants like the baby spilled some milk on the car seat :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
I know this may be a cliche but, the mistake is that he got caught. Let Mankind/Dude Love's daughter date a black guy, and you'll see what he really thinks about you too.

You're proably right. Which is REALLY sad.

I don't think any of us are surprised by most of the stuff being revealed today per say, there's a certain amount of look the other way black wrestling fans have dealt with. .. it's the audacity to be so public about how you view certain people is what's troubling. Like damn.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Hakeem The African Dream, Kamala, Virgil, Iron Sheik, The Nation of Domination, Razor Ramon, Hornswaddle, c'mon y'all. While these characters might've been funny, WWE has always been openly "insensitive". Funny, but insensitive. It's like they had c00ns on deck for EVERY race.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:

I get that these guys wanna publicly stand by their friend.he may very well be depending on where u land in his circle. BUT . ..

How do they keep trying to reduce what this man said about an entire ethnic group in reference TO HIS OWN DAUGHTER down to a "mistake"

That's some deep seeded hatred and anger. Not a mistake. :snoop:

Pathetic Foley, pathetic. Mick is dead to me, and I will pray tonight that his daughter dumps that clown and gets piped by numerous black men