R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Terry Bollea, this is your legacy.
If there was ONE man who cared about his legacy and how he's seen historically in this business, it's Hulk Hogan. He's been campaigning for a final match for awhile and has been in the gym trying to stay afloat to push that point. Now it won't happen at all and definitely not on the stage he needs it to be on...what a EPIC fall from grace.

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
These nikkas become experts in whatever is the talking point breh. Not hating on him but its always convenient whatever story breaks these dudes become 99% knowledgeable about whatever the breaking news is

For real. I follow this dude on Twitter and have never seen him talk about wrestling.

I guess closet fans and ex-fans only come out during WrestleMania or a scandal.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
I gotta ask: Is the outrage you guys have real? Or is it just shock / wanting to be apart of some fukkery?:patrice:

"i mean I don't have double standards"

"I guess we're all a little racist"

Didn't sound like a man that was proud of the way he was feeling. :leostare:

He doesn't HATE black people (my definition of a racist), he just looks at other races a little differently..... Like EVERY OTHER HUMAN BEING IN AMERICA. (whether they'll admit it, or not)

On top of that, it was a private convo.

Not defending the dude, but, it wasn't 1/10th as bad as Sterling.
man,

shut the eff up

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Apparently Hogan's released some kind of statement and apology too. Lots of news items about this....

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I gotta ask: Is the outrage you guys have real? Or is it just shock / wanting to be apart of some fukkery?:patrice:

"i mean I don't have double standards"

"I guess we're all a little racist"

Didn't sound like a man that was proud of the way he was feeling. :leostare:

He doesn't HATE black people (my definition of a racist), he just looks at other races a little differently..... Like EVERY OTHER HUMAN BEING IN AMERICA. (whether they'll admit it, or not)

On top of that, it was a private convo.

Not defending the dude, but, it wasn't 1/10th as bad as Sterling.

is this a troll account?

Boonapalist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
i guess i should shut the fukk up and leave the coli altogether then, because apparently the only people allowed to offer their opinion on anything race related are black people. perfectly fine though when people like me are dragged through the mud so that a bunch of angry forum users can vent their frustrations.

if you don't want white people to respond, maybe you shouldn't call them out. or maybe you shouldn't allow them to log on to the forum... i dunno, whatever.

do you though.
Yeah why don't you shut the fukk up:camby: complaining about ignorance but look at the shyt you've said in here.