Tomorrow, The Scandal Breaks: WWE Will Sever All Ties with Hulk Hogan

Timeis$

Banned
Daps
No way I can get through this whole thread I tried. Can someone update me on the latest?

So what did Hulk say? And did they release a tape?

BeefWellingtonThe2nd

[Generic Custom Title]
Daps
Reppin
Notts, UK
Still 3000+ guests
uNnMDCn.png

Daps
I gotta ask: Is the outrage you guys have real? Or is it just shock / wanting to be apart of some fukkery?:patrice:

"i mean I don't have double standards"

"I guess we're all a little racist"

Didn't sound like a man that was proud of the way he was feeling. :leostare:

He doesn't HATE black people (my definition of a racist), he just looks at other races a little differently..... Like EVERY OTHER HUMAN BEING IN AMERICA. (whether they'll admit it, or not)

On top of that, it was a private convo.

Not defending the dude, but, it wasn't 1/10th as bad as Sterling.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
You REALLY need to shut the fukk up about black relations or our mentality.

i guess i should shut the fukk up and leave the coli altogether then, because apparently the only people allowed to offer their opinion on anything race related are black people. perfectly fine though when people like me are dragged through the mud so that a bunch of angry forum users can vent their frustrations.

if you don't want white people to respond, maybe you shouldn't call them out. or maybe you shouldn't allow them to log on to the forum... i dunno, whatever.

do you though.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dude why do you need to hear him say that he doesn't like blacks? I didnt need a tape to tell Hulk was racist you can tell just by looking at it. I Knew Hulk was racist way before he made these declarations. Its like if you needed Michael Jordan to tell you hes black when clearly you can see it without asking him, same with Hulk. you can tell the guy is racist just by looking at him lol he has a blonde haired mustache down to his chin lets use common sense here guys

He was breaking a massive news story you dumb shyt

Note to self: If someone has 'Kobe' in their username, disregard all their thoughts