Tomorrow, The Scandal Breaks: WWE Will Sever All Ties with Hulk Hogan

Kobe24

Banned
Daps
When the National Enquirer releases audio of the Hulkster dropping the N-word so liberally that insiders are saying "there's no coming back from this."

There's no link, there are about 100 people who know about this right now. But before you delete this thread... trust me. My rep on these boards is not for posting bullshyt.

Oh, and of course: fukk Hulk Hogan. You slimy, trashy, racist fukk.

Dude why do you need to hear him say that he doesn't like blacks? I didnt need a tape to tell Hulk was racist you can tell just by looking at it. I Knew Hulk was racist way before he made these declarations. Its like if you needed Michael Jordan to tell you hes black when clearly you can see it without asking him, same with Hulk. you can tell the guy is racist just by looking at him lol he has a blonde haired mustache down to his chin lets use common sense here guys

Daps
So that's why the TJMax had racks full of Hulkamania spandex tees a couple weeks ago like they were goin out of style :ohhh: n to think I was gonna cop one for lifting :scust: n to think I used to cheer for him to Hulk Up like I was givin my energy to a Spirit Bomb :scusthov:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I'm disgusted brehs. Disappointed, sad, all of that. But mainly disgusted.

I've stood behind this dude longer than most. And in some instances, in spite of better judgement. All to hold on to a large piece of my childhood.

And not only is he a belligerent racist, but that's some really hateful shyt to say about your daughter. Your fukkin family?

It's beyond separating the character from the man. Hulk Hogan is a piece of shyt. I'm ashamed to be known as a fan of the guy.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif