full

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Why so many of y'all WWE fans?

The "sport" is clearly pointed towards a certain demographic so this doesn't surprise me at all.

I watched the hell out of wrestling when I was a kid back when Hulk Hogan was running things. This is really sad to me. I'm not calling Hogan my hero or anything, but he was definitely an iconic figure from my childhood. I can remember sitting with my sister watching the WWF and debating whether it was real or not while my dad was rolling his eyes.

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
the comments on reddit are really bad now :mjlol: talking about how "he said it in private, whats the big deal" "it was 8 years ago" :pacspit: fukk you guys, i know you viewing this too seeing how this thread is linked in their sticky

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
i understand he's upset but this is uncalled for, and it's just as ignorant.

If you looked like MVP and experienced some of these things people that do look like him face in this country (from deliberate to subliminal) you may share the same sentiments. I don't fully agree with him but I absolutely know where it's coming from.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
I'm disgusted brehs. Disappointed, sad, all of that. But mainly disgusted.

I've stood behind this dude longer than most. And in some instances, in spite of better judgement. All to hold on to a large piece of my childhood.

And not only is he a belligerent racist, but that's some really hateful shyt to say about your daughter. Your fukkin family?

It's beyond separating the character from the man. Hulk Hogan is a piece of shyt. I'm ashamed to be known as a fan of the guy.

Brother, that's one of the saddest things I've ever read on the Internet :sad:

635694182187975777361647177_headline%3F.gif