b. woods

Peace
Daps
Hogan is done and i hope Brooke winds up on a Dogfart video :pacspit:

full

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
I was raised off of Hulk Hogan..this is a REAL sad situation. A pity. Once again a white girl having sex with a Black dude brings the BEAST out in someone who got too big for his britches. It never fails it seems.
I think we can all admit as wrestling fans this hurts
I had the fukkin hogan body wrestler joint and religiousky was a hollyeoof hogan nwo fan breh

But fukk that dude man...i wish this would have happened yesrs ago but god what a month july has been

Xane Vic

The An†i-Coli
Daps
Reppin
What You Will Never Be.
nattie got instagram with nikkas loves old school hiphop same with her sister, i will fukking cry if she turns out racist :(

Well, her uncle is the Grand Wizard and that's from a coked-out, racist as fukk Shawn Michaels, whose father looks like he could be the real deal.

that didn't come out well.

When has it ever?

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
is he not insinuating that this is how all white people feel?

hulk hogan is a "real american" because he's racist?

How are you not getting the context of what he said?

He was being slightly satirical, yes, but the point was the racism is entrenched in American society, and he was pointing out the irony that the guy known for being a "Real American" would actually think like this.

MVP's post is not a bigger deal than Hogan's obvious racism, no matter which way you cut it.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
i don't like the insinuation. i understand that living in america as a black man must be tough but surely you can agree that not every american is a racist scumbag that hates n****rs.

:aicmon:

This is deeper than individual Americans. "America" is an idea founded on the ideals of enslavement, prejudice and murder. Not the only place, but definitely one of the most prominent examples in the world today. At last count, Hulk brings the prejudice and Nick brought the murder. Let me find out Brooke has a maid chained in her basement who she never pays too.

So yeah - in that sense 'Hulk is a REAL American'

that didn't come out well.

You goddamn right it didn't.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
So does he get the Benoit treatment, Andre slammed himself, there was no third-man, no Mega Powers?

Also New Day push :lolbron:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Nothing, just for causing all this commotion he gets a pass. I can imagine at WWE HQ there all waiting for this tape to drop, they wiped Hogan out of the history books, hours pass and nothing yet

Vince: DAMN IT WHERES THIS AUDIO, WHO SAID THEY HEARD SOMETHING

Kevin Dunn: Some guy named Walt

Walt would officially be a legend

@Walt the new Higher Power :wow:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I'm disgusted brehs. Disappointed, sad, all of that. But mainly disgusted.

I've stood behind this dude longer than most. And in some instances, in spite of better judgement. All to hold on to a large piece of my childhood.

And not only is he a belligerent racist, but that's some really hateful shyt to say about your daughter. Your fukkin family?

It's beyond separating the character from the man. Hulk Hogan is a piece of shyt. I'm ashamed to be known as a fan of the guy.
I almost passed this post up because I didn't recognize the avatar

My nikka :salute: