Tomorrow, The Scandal Breaks: WWE Will Sever All Ties with Hulk Hogan

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
I'm truly shocked and saddened to learn about these heinous accusations against Hulk Hogan. Thankfully the WWE did the right thing by terminating his services and removing all traces of him from their media platforms. The WWE really must be commended for breaking ties with such a huge star and money maker. Most companies would have sat on their hands and waited, but the WWE was proactive because they realize there is no place in our society for intolerance of any kind. Hopefully other companies will learn from the WWE in this situation, and not put profits ahead of moral decency.
They brough out the goat alias for this one :wow:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
He also attempts to use bizarre, twisted logic in an attempt to justify his bigotry at the man.

"I don’t know if Brooke was f*cking the black guy’s son," Hulk raved, the sources add.

"I mean, I don’t have double standards. I mean, I am a racist, to a point, f*cking n*ggers. But then when it comes to nice people and sh*t, and whatever."

Then, in a tirade to rival the racism embarrassments suffered by Mel Gibson and "Dog The Bounty Hunter," Hulk unloaded even more hatred!

According to sources, he said: "I mean, I’d rather if she was going to f*ck some n*gger, I’d rather have her marry an 8-foot-tall n*gger worth a hundred million dollars! Like a basketball player!

"I guess we’re all a little racist. fukking n*gger."

g009_idi_amin_laughing_soldier.gif

They just can't help it brehs...

Xane Vic

The An†i-Coli
Daps
Reppin
What You Will Never Be.
What is Nasty Knobbs gon' do?

ha, Beefcake showin' up to be all "Yeah, that nikka, been sayin' 'nikka' since we was kids."

Poor Gene Okerlund, Jimmy Hart and 'nem.

I hate New Jack is fukked-up, because his rant...:feedme::ohlawd:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
It's sad because Hogan prob had millions of fans many of who were black, I marked for this cac as a kid.

Just shows the mindstate of many cacs, will have you cheering for em, take your money ,work with you but your still just a filthy nygger to em :mjpls:

But if your a 8 foot nygger worth 100 million well

And :pacpsit: at wwe trying to save face .