ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
:dahell:

full

Last edited:
Daps
Lol tommy a troll he has two black daughters by two black woman but tells other black men not to procreate with black woman.

Tommy says ratchet black woman are the bottom but admits he still fukk most.

Tommy said people with kids shouldn't date people with no kids, but he turns around and only dates woman with no kids.

He emotional but criticize emotional woman.

He a contradiction that at times has made good points like alot of YouTube cat's it's a hustle mainly

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
I'd like to know how he became sorta popular on here.

Edit - I remember a lot of nikkas on the coli use to be Tommy fans than after That Corey Holcomb roast nikkas on here flocked to Umar than after the stripper thing they hop to Tariq.

The coli was promoting him heavy in its earlier years tho. Once Tariq turned on him The coli just followed Tariq but he was getting co signs crazy in the early coli era...I know this because the coli put me on to him.

Yeah I came in here to say this. Years ago thecoli use to be on tommy dikk than they switch to Umar than after the scandal came out they moved to Tariq especially as the woke culture has gone mainstream and everyone is a revolutionary in chatrooms, message boards and twitter.

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
Coli brehs I get that they want to support, but you can't be putting this clowns on a pedestal. What kilt me is when he did a damn near 2hr interview w/ lethal lipps.

• Dap
Reactions: Paz