Tommy Richman might be the GOAT culture vulture, Flex Lost

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
Dudes are coming off as casuals overusing this term

Tommy richman is from Woodbridge Va. I lived there. Woodbridge is the most random non descript suburb city ever. He’s instantly one of the most famous people ever from there :heh: It is NOT the part of VA yall are familiar with that produced Pharrell, Timbo, AI, etc.

He got on bc Brent faiyaz is from the dmv. Pretty easy to do the math

David Robinson is from Woodbridge, he's a country mile behind him and the NFL players from Woodbridge/Dale City

He's even behind Shaboozey.

Dude likely isn't a plant, just a dude who stumbled into a hit song trying things out...just like Trinidad James did.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
David Robinson is from Woodbridge, he's a country mile behind him and the NFL players from Woodbridge/Dale City

He's even behind Shaboozey.

Dude likely isn't a plant, just a dude who stumbled into a hit song trying things out...just like Trinidad James did.
:mjlol: Trinidad James is one of the worst most payola driven plants of all time and everyone will tell you that. Terrible example unless you want to prove everyone else right.

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
:mjlol: Trinidad James is one of the worst most payola driven plants of all time and everyone will tell you that. Terrible example unless you want to prove everyone else right.

i aint mean to be in here defending Trinidad James:whoa:... but Iggy came along at the exact same time, and she got that crown for sure. They gave her an Inglewood blood to write her raps, ASAP Rocky to date, a Samsung deal and TI as a co-sign.

I'm just of the belief that dude unknowingly stumbled on a hit...took a deal knowing that..and it was evident that he didn't really know what he was doing after that.

I still can't imagine they cooked this track up in a lab knowing that women would eat this shyt up via Tik Tok and IG reels...then gave it to a 2024 Remy Shand looking CAC

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Never did I think I see’d the day nikkas on the coil arguing over Woodbridge fukking Virginia wow

I guess Shaboozey and Richman did put this city on the map lmao