Tommy Richman might be the GOAT culture vulture, Flex Lost

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Aye this is a helluva follow up. This shyt NASTY :scusthov:

Sound like some OG N.E.R.D.

It’s hard as hell to create an original-esque sound and he’s done it. Of course he’s got some influences, but you can’t even really pinpoint them. If you love music this is exciting. Every few years there’s a voice or sound what’s just hella unique. First time hearing Weekend on Crew Love, hearing Anderson paak on Compton, hearing Amy winehouse with Ghostface , hearing Frank ocean novocane :dame:

This is one of those type moments. Only time will tell if he sticks around but this is dope.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Aye this is a helluva follow up. This shyt NASTY :scusthov:

Sound like some OG N.E.R.D.

It’s hard as hell to create an original-esque sound and he’s done it. Of course he’s got some influences, but you can’t even really pinpoint them. If you love music this is exciting. Every few years there’s a voice or sound what’s just hella unique. First time hearing Weekend on Crew Love, hearing Anderson paak on Compton, hearing Amy winehouse with Ghostface , hearing Frank ocean novocane :dame:

This is one of those type moments. Only time will tell if he sticks around but this is dope.

🚮

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Bret Fiyaz caught a W with him.

Homie is only alright to me though.

This cacs powerlevel is over 9000.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
I mean he’s from VA I guess that’s just the sound there

Braman

Superstar
Daps
This dude shouldn't sent this to Anderson Paak and Bruno so they could've done something proper with it.

cause this is peak " we accidentally made something hot, but had no clue on how to follow up" activity.

:scust:The Pak and Bruno collab was , ironically, white folk music. Lounge music. Garbage. Thank goodness the real Anderson park is bsck :banderas:

Don Snow

All Star
Daps
I thought he came out with the magic Johnson song too but it’s some other cac

Braman

Superstar
Daps
If he could sing forreal…he would be a problem. Only time will tell if he’s a plant and culture vulture but his music slaps. :hubie:

Dudes are coming off as casuals overusing this term

Tommy richman is from Woodbridge Va. I lived there. Woodbridge is the most random non descript suburb city ever. He’s instantly one of the most famous people ever from there :heh: It is NOT the part of VA yall are familiar with that produced Pharrell, Timbo, AI, etc.

He got on bc Brent faiyaz is from the dmv. Pretty easy to do the math