Tommy Richman might be the GOAT culture vulture, Flex Lost

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
The million dollar baby dude is white? :heh:

I hear that damn song constantly in my house. Was at a wedding last nite and the dj played it. The crowd went crazy
:snoop:

I hate saying shyt like this but dude gotta be a plant. First time I heard the song was on a Drake beef playlist. Song randomly came on right in between Champagne Moments and Like That

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
The million dollar baby dude is white? :heh:

I hear that damn song constantly in my house. Was at a wedding last nite and the dj played it. The crowd went crazy
:snoop:

I hate saying shyt like this but dude gotta be a plant. First time I heard the song was on a Drake beef playlist. Song randomly came on right in between Champagne Moments and Like That
Take control of your house:hhh:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
You can tell nikkas who don’t be outside :russ:

This shyt goes hard

Obviously he gotta find a way to perform these songs without sounding like complete trash without all the voice effects

He sounds horrible here with his natural voice lol …he don’t know how to control any of his tones

Brent Faiyaz sound terrible, homie need to exercise get that breath control up.

These singers ain't shyt nowadays

KillKenny

Pro
Daps
lol sometimes the booth reacts so automatically. First thread about this dude everyone praises, dope song, dope production, blah blah. He gets some traction - boom another thread about the culture vulture, industry plant, can't sing nothing dude. I was suprise the second thread didn't come earlier

Braman

Superstar
Daps
200w.gif

Nah.. this ain't it pleighboi :birdman:

This shyts trash :lolbron:

This site is confirmed :flabbynsick: and I say that as a old head myself

Actually it might not even be that, Nggas just try so gotdamn hard. :heh:Like this shyt is CLEARLY fire