umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
The Fault in Our Stars - $48 Mil

:dwillhuh::ohhh::upsetfavre::patrice::stopitslime:

:sas2:

With a $48.2 million domestic debut, "The Fault in Our Stars" thumped the $29.1 million opening for "Edge of Tomorrow," according to studio estimates Sunday. It did so with a far less seasoned star in Shailene Woodley and a $12 million budget a fraction the size of that for "Edge of Tomorrow," made for approximately $175 million.

The results offered a stark illustration of shifting box-office trends. Whereas big-budget, male-oriented action films with stars like Cruise have long ruled the day at North American multiplexes, those movies are increasingly under siege from films ignited by passionate young female moviegoers.

:wow: I never even heard of that movie. Funny shyt was I saw mad little white girls at the theatre I was at. Now I know why.

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired
Movie was doper than expected. Second pleasant surprise of the summer for me after X-Men. Let's see if Transformers can make it a trifecta

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
it wasn't some future sci-fi classic but it was still fukking dope. Yall will bytch about anything on here and then you got the fukkin audacity to think man of steel is the best movie ever
The movie made absolutely no sense in regards to the concept of time rewinding

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
The movie made absolutely no sense in regards to the concept of time rewinding
the aliens had an ability to reset the day, so they always knew what the humans were going to do. once tom got the blood of the alpha on him he gained the ability himself. it really isn't that hard to understand

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
the aliens had an ability to reset the day, so they always knew what the humans were going to do. once tom got the blood of the alpha on him he gained the ability himself. it really isn't that hard to understand
I get it its just stupid. Scientifically it makes no sense at all. Should have explained that instead of making it so mindless

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I get it its just stupid. Scientifically it makes no sense at all. Should have explained that instead of making it so mindless
it isn't scientific. it isn't a machine. It's a self-defense mechanism the mimics developed and that thing was like their "hive mind". Lets say their whole goal is to conquer planets. What better way to do so then to be able to "reset" the day after you witness what your enemy plans to do?

edit: and do you really think humans could scientifically explain how an alien organism/device works when only 2 people even know about it? (emily blunt and tom cruise)? ????

Last edited:

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
A sci-fi groundhog's day. It's an adaption of a Japanese novel so I'm expecting something different from the movie. My bro saw it and gave it 7.5/10. So, where was the customary religious dogma that Tom Cruise puts in most of his movies?