Tom Cruise back at it again! Official Edge of Tomorrow Thread

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
It's a good movie, worth a watch in the theater. I just like these sort of movies.....It's something about Emily Blunt that I've been into since The Adjustment Bureau (better movie BTW)

Somebody help me understand the ending though....

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
It's a good movie, worth a watch in the theater. I just like these sort of movies.....It's something about Emily Blunt that I've been into since The Adjustment Bureau (better movie BTW)

Somebody help me understand the ending though....

It sucked. It was most likely concocted by some homosexual studio exec who was like, ":patrice: But what about the women and children watching this? What are they gonna think?"

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
It sucked. It was most likely concocted by some homosexual studio exec who was like, ":patrice: But what about the women and children watching this? What are they gonna think?"

I'm not sure it sucked....I just don't get it...

actually as I'm typing this, I get it now....

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
I'm not sure it sucked....I just don't get it...

actually as I'm typing this, I get it now....

It sucked because it ended one way, but 'they' wanted it the other way. Suck is a harsh word. In my opinion the movie is solid. I also think it is worth watching in the theater.

valet

The official Chaplin of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The best thing was trying to fgure out what was going on. Loved the video game feel but c/s on the ending.

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Just got done seeing this....it was decent...DEFINITELY not great though. Yall over-hyping this one like crazy.

lol @ all the soldiers being able to suit up and steal a plane on a base without anyone noticing until they were gone :dead: And the ending was horrible

6/10

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Just got done seeing this....it was decent...DEFINITELY not great though. Yall over-hyping this one like crazy.

lol @ all the soldiers being able to suit up and steal a plane on a base without anyone noticing until they were gone :dead: And the ending was horrible

6/10
I came here to say this. It was a decent film. shyt wasnt an epic experience like that though. The ending was corny. What kinda power did he get from killing that bull? So basically when them shyts set up shop ethy control time for one particular zone? I guess they're expecting to make this a sequel.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The ending is a little problematic...I'm not sure it's the disaster many are calling it though. It definitely left me like :lupe: though

But I pretty much loved every moment leading up to that, so I can give it a pass.

One of my favorite movies this summer, and I've liked most of them :obama:
I was drunk half sleep during this but i know i was entertained and yea the ending i was like uhhhh. Gotta give it a sober rewatch