Tom Clancy's The Division 2 | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Then why do I own it? I can assure you I never bought any but I'm thinking about diving into Destiny 1. See what the hubbub is about :manny:
Y'all are confusing me, man. Destiny 2 is/was free. I got that too so I know that. Division 2, to my knowledge has never been free. I even googled it to make sure I wasn't trippin man y'all cappin crazy

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
Y'all are confusing me, man. Destiny 2 is/was free. I got that too so I know that. Division 2, to my knowledge has never been free. I even googled it to make sure I wasn't trippin man y'all cappin crazy

Not sure what platform you play on but it's been free if you're a PS plus extra subscriber

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I thought you said Destiny, my bad. As for Division 2, I bought that at launch and played it for a good 24 min. The whole camp setup was kinda hectic at first to point it turned me off from wanting to go back

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
I thought you said Destiny, my bad. As for Division 2, I bought that at launch and played it for a good 24 min. The whole camp setup was kinda hectic at first to point it turned me off from wanting to go back
We're in a division thread breh....

Anyways, if you ever do wanna give it another go, I'm only level 4 or 5 so we can pretty much run through it together. Idk why the bases intimidated you but that's a wild ass reason to bush a great ass game

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Yeah I got it for free on ps plus...

Game was good, legit only got it to play the new York expansion.. played thru D.C (?) and by the time I got too NY I needed a break.. then I got a ps5 and this shyt was hard to look at tbh

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Yeah I got it for free on ps plus...

Game was good, legit only got it to play the new York expansion.. played thru D.C (?) and by the time I got too NY I needed a break.. then I got a ps5 and this shyt was hard to look at tbh
Hard to look at :gucci: what the hell, shyt looks great to me. I didn't play it at launch but I know now it's boosted to 4K/60. We're in a world where AAA games are barely hitting 4K/30 and this shyt came out 5 years ago.

Anyways, I'm walking around looking like an absolute lick at only level 6 and I'm seeing dudes literally over 1,000+ and I'm ngl I get a lil intimidated :sadcam:don't get me wrong I'm still down for the grind but clearly these dudes are too lmao I think I'm way too late to ever pose a threat but oh well I got a feeling a new division is coming soon so if anything this is just getting me ready for that

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
We're in a division thread breh....

Anyways, if you ever do wanna give it another go, I'm only level 4 or 5 so we can pretty much run through it together. Idk why the bases intimidated you but that's a wild ass reason to bush a great ass game

What you playing on Xbox or PS?

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Damn breh, I’m at work right now. Should have had my backbone with me :to:
WFH gang reigns victorious :blessed:

I could grind with you but I think I read you on xbox. I'm on ps5
Yeah, I wish this shyt was crossplay. I just started up a clan I'm bout to get a gang of trill ass new players n tear shyt up

Oh, and y'all heard about that new mobile division game that's supposed to be coming out soon? That's pretty dope, I wonder if they somehow connect progression in that with the next console release

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
WFH gang reigns victorious :blessed:

Yeah, I wish this shyt was crossplay. I just started up a clan I'm bout to get a gang of trill ass new players n tear shyt up

Oh, and y'all heard about that new mobile division game that's supposed to be coming out soon? That's pretty dope, I wonder if they somehow connect progression in that with the next console release
Pm me your Xbox name breh