Tom Clancy's The Division 2 | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

TheHonorableOmarSharif

HOLGang President U.N.I.T. Representative
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What
Just now playing this game, cuz i've never really been into shooters or rpgs...
that being said...this is fire.
Level 05 but having a ball. Like this the first shooter I've played in a minute that makes you think.

Gotta love it!

Last edited:

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
It’s so funny dumping a whole clip into a man’s uncovered head to only see a quarter of his health/armor bar drop :mjlol:. A realistic setting with rpg looter shooter shyt does not go well together

I quit far cry 6 when I realized these unimaginative Ubisoft wave riders put that rpg bullet sponge nonsense in that too

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
It’s so funny dumping a whole clip into a man’s uncovered head to only see a quarter of his health/armor bar drop :mjlol:. A realistic setting with rpg looter shooter shyt does not go well together

I quit far cry 6 when I realized these unimaginative Ubisoft wave riders put that rpg bullet sponge nonsense in that too
That's my biggest problem with this game. I was excited as hell when Division 1 came on the scene just to see bullet sponges. Im only playing Division 2 because a friend wanted me to. There are fun moments but man when I have to empty all 100 rounds out of my LMG into an enemy just to make him stumble, my patience starts to wear very thin.

Daps
I bought this and the first game as a bundle thinking people were still active on it, damn near a single player experience nowadays in the lower levels :snoop:

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That's my biggest problem with this game. I was excited as hell when Division 1 came on the scene just to see bullet sponges. Im only playing Division 2 because a friend wanted me to. There are fun moments but man when I have to empty all 100 rounds out of my LMG into an enemy just to make him stumble, my patience starts to wear very thin.
Suspension of disbelief is your friend.

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
The atmosphere/setting in D1 is GOAT-tier

The vibes never clicked in this one for me

Superstar
Daps

I tried but that bullet sponge shyt just ain’t for me. I did enjoy moving around DC and NY in division 2. I also dislike having to work with others when I feel like playing so lol. I didn’t mind it too much if someone randomly joined me on a raid as long as they didn’t talk.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I knew what I was in for. Like I said, there are some fun moments, but the numbers game underneath it is artificial difficulty for me. The AI tries to flank and surround, and that's a nice challenge to get out of when you overextend yourself. But shyt man it was taking like 25 rounds out of my Honey Badger to drop the basic enemy the other day. I crafted an F2000 with better stats and it felt like next to no change.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
they got me to blow money on both games. Division 1 seemed like some new shyt with a fun setting, but then running raids and instances (excursions, or whatever the fukk they were called) were some of the most unfun experiences in my gaming life.

then Division 2, i swear they said there wouldn't be bullet sponges.....and i fell for that bullshyt lie. Plus the level designs were on par with Division 1: flat out horrible.

This game is what made me quit trusting ubisoft. i haven't bought anything from them since 2019

Kurt off them percs

With Booker T wife
Daps
they got me to blow money on both games. Division 1 seemed like some new shyt with a fun setting, but then running raids and instances (excursions, or whatever the fukk they were called) were some of the most unfun experiences in my gaming life.

then Division 2, i swear they said there wouldn't be bullet sponges.....and i fell for that bullshyt lie. Plus the level designs were on par with Division 1: flat out horrible.

This game is what made me quit trusting ubisoft. i haven't bought anything from them since 2019

facts

I havent played D2 after the first week I bought in 2020