Tom Clancy's The Division 2 | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

TheHonorableOmarSharif

HOLGang President U.N.I.T. Representative
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What
Yes, anytime I played solo i was bored. But i never played with randoms either.

No cap....it's a great game to twitch too....but as I progress...I realize back-up is needed. Still gonna rock solo, tho. (who plays xbox these days, right)
What build y'all went with?

I like my rifle/shotgun setup. With the chem launcher (healing) and the turret. But, i know y'all have already beat this fukker, so what route y'all went with?

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Just flew to Argentina ( @PS5 :troll:) to cop the Ultimate Warlord Edition for less than 10 bucks. I LOVED the original Division and I always planned to cop this game on sale but kept forgetting about it honestly. I figured even if the multiplayer is dead I'll still eat on the campaign just like the first one.

But if the Dark Zone is still active, just know I'm coming :demonic:

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
Just flew to Argentina ( @PS5 :troll:) to cop the Ultimate Warlord Edition for less than 10 bucks. I LOVED the original Division and I always planned to cop this game on sale but kept forgetting about it honestly. I figured even if the multiplayer is dead I'll still eat on the campaign just like the first one.

It will be a while until you can be competitive in pvp. They added so many systems post end game that made people who stuck with the game so much more powerful than newcomers. You'll be deleted in seconds unless you got the time to level up your character to at least lvl 1000

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

They gave D2 away for free a long time ago and the kings of anew york DLC is cheaper than $10 right now on Xbox dashboard so :ufdup:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
It will be a while until you can be competitive in pvp. They added so many systems post end game that made people who stuck with the game so much more powerful than newcomers. You'll be deleted in seconds unless you got the time to level up your character to at least lvl 1000
nikka I'm the Dame Dolla of video games I ain't running from the grind :childplease:if I can max out multiple builds of 2K after getting the game several months late every year, surely I can grind to get up there with the big boys on here. I imagine it would take me a couple months of no-lifing this game, so I'll probably just keep my life in tact and be ready to ruin nikkas Christmas come December....

They gave D2 away for free a long time ago and the kings of anew york DLC is cheaper than $10 right now on Xbox dashboard so :ufdup:
Oh really, and when was this? :ufdup:

It never happened, and even if it did I'm telling you I got the ULTIMATE version, not just the warlord dlc to the standard game, so even if you were right (you are not) I still come out on top.

Thus is life.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
nikka I'm the Dame Dolla of video games I ain't running from the grind :childplease:if I can max out multiple builds of 2K after getting the game several months late every year, surely I can grind to get up there with the big boys on here. I imagine it would take me a couple months of no-lifing this game, so I'll probably just keep my life in tact and be ready to ruin nikkas Christmas come December....

It never happened, and even if it did I'm telling you I got the ULTIMATE version, not just the warlord dlc to the standard game, so even if you were right (you are not) I still come out on top.

Thus is life.

Yea he right.

I was one of the Late Bloomers aka Day 200+ The Division 2 coppers. And when I got it, it was free

That’s primarily why i downloaded it

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Yea he right.

I was one of the Late Bloomers aka Day 200+ The Division 2 coppers. And when I got it, it was free

That’s primarily why i downloaded it
:dwillhuh: when was this? I've been good at checking GWG but I've never seen it on there. They put the first one out but I didn't care cuz I already had it. I would've immediately copped if it was free. I'm fukkin pissed.

I even know about the free play days, but I do not know when I could've missed this drop. I'm gonna need receipts. But either way I still came out on top so I'll split the difference on the L

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

Thus is life.
Then why do I own it? I can assure you I never bought any but I'm thinking about diving into Destiny 1. See what the hubbub is about :manny: