Tom Brady Suspended for 4 Games, Pats lose 1st round pick in 2016 and 4th in 2017 & fined $1Million

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
The warned the Panthers about tampering with the game balls and they run a sting operation on Brady. Dat double standard.

Every one of the NFL teams do things to gain a competitive advantage. They all cheat, y'all mad the Pats do it better.

Should Brady be suspended? YES Pats punished? YES Integrity questioned? OF COURSE

BUT LETS STOP ACTING LIKE THEY THE ONLY TEAM IN THE LEAGUE THAT HAS BEEN CHEATING AND GOT CAUGHT. AINT NO ONE MAKE 10 THREADS ON THE FALCONS OR HOW AARON RODGERS OVER INFLATES HIS FOOTBALLS OR HOW SEAHAWKS GOT A TEAM OF nikkaS ON PEDS.

Stop being cowards and admit you are jealous that one team can cheat better than yours.

If you so against cheating, be outraged when any team gets caught not just the Pats.

Cowards lol

*Cue youmad.gif"
:dead:If they do it so much better why they always getting caught.:heh:

SithLawd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:deadmanny: at the brady fukbois saying he can't be suspended because it couldn't be proven beyond a reasonable doubt.

This wasn't a criminal investigation :umad:

U really think one of the most neurotic Qbs in the league is gonna let some obese rogue ball boys tamper with the balls without his approval (pause).:bryan:

Oh and if Brady appeals he'll have to turn over his text messages. Then the Queen will truly be exposed
:umad:
:umad::umad::umad:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
And deflated footballs can be harder to throw too dummy. Every QB is different. Why does Rodgers like his balls overinflated? Cuz he likes it to be harder to throw?? lol

Also deflated footballs make it harder to throw long passes.

Cats losing common sense ever insane levels of blind hatred. Its amazing.

4 games is good. He cheated and he lied, but I'm surprised they didn't give him more for lying.

When your offense is predicated on dink and dunk then that disadvantage is mitigated.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
79913-StopSnitchingTop.jpg

:francis:

• Dap
Reactions: Ill

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
You don't see how deflated footballs enhances the ability to avoid fumbles and throw and catch better?
Slightly yes. But again comparing that to taking things that will increase muscle mass, power, injury recovery is just stupid.

Maybe it's my personality but I VERY RARELY look at things solely on the surface and the bottomline is the Patriots beat the absolute shyt out of the Colts and I think the footballs had little to no effects on that. If the game was close I would probably feel different. People may disagree with that and I understand.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:deadmanny: at the brady fukbois saying he can't be suspended because it couldn't be proven beyond a reasonable doubt.

This wasn't a criminal investigation :umad:

U really think one of the most neurotic Qbs in the league is gonna let some obese rogue ball boys tamper with the balls without his approval (pause).:bryan:

Oh and if Brady appeals he'll have to turn over his text messages. Then the Queen will truly be exposed
:umad::umad::umad:

Even qb's without rings like their football a certain way.

Brady knew.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And deflated footballs can be harder to throw too dummy. Every QB is different. Why does Rodgers like his balls overinflated? Cuz he likes it to be harder to throw?? lol

Also deflated footballs make it harder to throw long passes.

Cats losing common sense ever insane levels of blind hatred. Its amazing.

4 games is good. He cheated and he lied, but I'm surprised they didn't give him more for lying.

but the pats love to dink and dunk

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
They do it better because they have more success than teams that cheat. Not about not getting caught. Use your brain
How can you be more successful when you're the only ones getting caught consistently?

If it wasn't for Swaggy Pete's brain fart at the 1 yard line in the SB yall still haven't won shyt since spygate...

It's don't matter though cuz that SB is tarnished as well as you QB's legacy...

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
naw he definitely deserved a suspension and it shouldve been for the season

its crazy that you can smoke weed on your own free time and get suspended for the season but you can cheat your way to a superbowl and only get 4 games :mindblown:

Josh kept failing test. The first fail is not a season. And who passes up millions to smoke weed unless you already well off, lol?!?! Better start drinking beer after work.

Trading a season suspension for a Super Bowl is still worth it since repeats are rare. Tom may as well do it again this season since 4games is def worth a Super Bowl.