Tom Brady Suspended for 4 Games, Pats lose 1st round pick in 2016 and 4th in 2017 & fined $1Million

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Damn they dropped Thor's hammer on the Pats :ohhh:

Jameis... tread lightly brother:ufdup:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only the coli thinks the punishment was too light :laff:

thats cause most cacs have sympathy for their own when they committ transgressions. its why blacks are sent to the death more often than whites for the same crime.

we're seeing this shyt for what it is. a dude who was blatantly cheating. minimum 8 game suspension IMO.

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They already regulate this :dwillhuh:

Apparently they don't. Leinhart and Jeff Blake, have said every QB messes with the ball until they have it the way they like it. shyt is common sense to me. Brad Johnson paid off a guy right before the SB to make sure the balls where exactly the way he wanted it:pachaha:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's a bit much

I can't be a hypocrite....the same way I fukk with bonds, arod, and generally don't give a fukk about steroids in baseball.....I just don't give a fukk about deflating footballs for better grip. The only people who really, really care about this are fans of teams who the Pats have shytted on over the years.

Me as a Giants fan could give no fukks....it's silly to me :manny:
you take your chances but if you get caught :yeshrug: do the time

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It's The Patriot's fault and Tom Brady's fault for not cooperating with the investigation. They didn't make the ball-boy available and Tom Brady pleaded the 5th the whole time.

In the letter from NFL executive vice president Troy Vincent, it was spelled out that Brady’s actions and inactions were taken seriously.

“With respect to your particular involvement, the report established that there is substantial and credible evidence to conclude you were at least generally aware of the actions of the Patriots’ employees involved in the deflation of the footballs and that it was unlikely that their actions were done without your knowledge,” Vincent wrote in a letter to Brady. “Moreover, the report documents your failure to cooperate fully and candidly with the investigation, including by refusing to produce any relevant electronic evidence (emails, texts, etc.), despite being offered extraordinary safeguards by the investigators to protect unrelated personal information, and by providing testimony that the report concludes was not plausible and contradicted by other evidence.

“Your actions as set forth in the report clearly constitute conduct detrimental to the integrity of and public confidence in the game of professional football. The integrity of the game is of paramount importance to everyone in our league, and requires unshakable commitment to fairness and compliance with the playing rules. Each player, no matter how accomplished and otherwise respected, has an obligation to comply with the rules and must be held accountable for his actions when those rules are violated and the public’s confidence in the game is called into question.”

There will be an immediate impact for the team, but the greater harm may come to Brady’s reputation, which was previously simply that he was one of the best players in the history of the game.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Apparently they don't. Leinhart and Jeff Blake, have said every QB messes with the ball until they have it the way they like it. shyt is common sense to me. Brad Johnson paid off a guy right before the SB to make sure the balls where exactly the way he wanted it:pachaha:
They do have regulations that's how Brady broke a rule . they left you use broken in balls though you do realize that ? But you can't under inflate or overinflated them