Tom Brady Suspended for 4 Games, Pats lose 1st round pick in 2016 and 4th in 2017 & fined $1Million

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
:mjpls: I'll call it right now. Pats aren't going to the Super Bowl. They won't even make it to the Conference Championship.
That ain't no bold prediction :mjlol: pats been to the title game 4 straight years, I don't think a team has ever made 5 straight

Daps
Reppin
NY
4 games isn't bad (considering earlier reports had him looking at 6-8).

4 games for Brady + $1 million fine + loss of a 1st = worth it for mostly any team to win a Super Bowl, let's be real.

Someone brought up a good point - with how Belichick is always up to some fukk shyt, how is he not suspended as well? He is the head coach after all.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I don't think he deserved any games. Just title strip, mvp strip, & take back the truck.
naw he definitely deserved a suspension and it shouldve been for the season

its crazy that you can smoke weed on your own free time and get suspended for the season but you can cheat your way to a superbowl and only get 4 games :mindblown:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I did not expect this...

Brady suspended 4 games (that means he also loses 4 game checks) and his legacy officially tarnished...

Pats also lose another 1st round pick and 4th for cheating (second time in 5 years) which tarnishes their legacy...

Brady should of got more games but I'm not mad...I thought they were going to do nothing...